Relaxing CDs?
Mar 19, 2010 at 5:56 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 20

Lil' Knight

Headphoneus Supremus
I'm looking for relaxing CDs, just instruments, no vocal. I really love the iRelax CDs. Anyone has some suggestions that sound like the iRelax? I've checked out the Bandari stuffs but somehow they don't sound as good as the iRelax.

Mar 19, 2010 at 6:38 PM Post #3 of 20
Johnny A, Fantastic Guitar Player.......Grab one of his disc You'll Love It!!!!His "Wichita Lineman" will put you in La La Land.....I promise!

Mar 19, 2010 at 6:59 PM Post #4 of 20
Thanks, I'll check them out. Lately I haven't heard much music and in case I had time to do that, instruments, especially guitar, are all I hear.

My favorite song is Mi Angel by Johannes Linstead. Would be great if I could get more suggestions like that.

Mar 19, 2010 at 7:09 PM Post #6 of 20
João Gilberto - João Gilberto
Amazing bossa nova album

There is some serious channel separation on this CD though, so speakers or crossover would be best.

Mar 19, 2010 at 9:52 PM Post #8 of 20
Quote:

Originally Posted by baka1969 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I'm not familiar with those but maybe some Miles Davis? 'Kind of Blue' or 'Sketches of Spain' are relaxing. I also have some DeBussy.

"Kind of Blue" used to be in heavy rotation at a bar I'd hang out with on Sunday mornings/afternoons. The girlfriend and I would sit there for hours playing games, having some breakfast, and enjoying the place.

Mar 19, 2010 at 10:28 PM Post #9 of 20
Quote:

Originally Posted by joe /img/forum/go_quote.gif
"Kind of Blue" used to be in heavy rotation at a bar I'd hang out with on Sunday mornings/afternoons. The girlfriend and I would sit there for hours playing games, having some breakfast, and enjoying the place.

Not at the bars I used to hang out at. Heh heh heh

Mar 19, 2010 at 10:39 PM Post #10 of 20
the first Autechre albums
smily_headphones1.gif

Mar 20, 2010 at 5:07 AM Post #14 of 20
I love the album Enamoured by Bella Sonus for relaxing. You can hear previews in itunes to see if it suits you. Also, it's a really well mixed album in my (noob) opinion and definitely has some great deep bass. I particularly like the tracks Rincón de España and From a Standstill.

Mar 20, 2010 at 5:13 AM Post #15 of 20
I always found those CD's they sell at Wal-Mart in the candles sections very relaxing. This is not a joke btw. I actually really enjoyed a lot of those compilations.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back