Rega Saturn
Jun 18, 2006 at 4:10 PM Post #16 of 415
Yes, I realize that. I was wondering if anyone has heard both Rega 2k and Apollo and how the two stack up against one another.

Jun 19, 2006 at 12:02 AM Post #17 of 415
To me the Apollo sounded better than the Planet or the Jupiter.

Jun 19, 2006 at 12:11 AM Post #18 of 415
Quote:

Originally Posted by Mikey01

I keep forgetting to ask Oz at Let There Be Sound when the Saturn is shipping. I will send him an email tonight.

Jun 19, 2006 at 12:30 AM Post #19 of 415
Quote:

Could you be more specific? How was it better? If you had a Planet 2k or Jupiter, would you get the Apollo or are the differences not worth the price? Please be as specific as you can.

thanks

Jun 19, 2006 at 3:54 PM Post #20 of 415
Quote:

Originally Posted by bifcake
Could you be more specific? How was it better? If you had a Planet 2k or Jupiter, would you get the Apollo or are the differences not worth the price? Please be as specific as you can.

thanks

While reviewing it in the High end Audio store, I know it was substantially better. Why, I can't say anymore as I do not remember the specifics. But substantially better is substantially better.
Stop and think now why a company would spend the money for two years of paychecks and research, parts ect, to come up with something worse or no better???? than what they already had? Of course it is better.
tongue.gif

Jun 20, 2006 at 5:48 AM Post #23 of 415
Quote:

While reviewing it in the High end Audio store, I know it was substantially better. Why, I can't say anymore as I do not remember the specifics. But substantially better is substantially better.
Stop and think now why a company would spend the money for two years of paychecks and research, parts ect, to come up with something worse or no better???? than what they already had? Of course it is better.
tongue.gif

Thanks, that's very helpful.
rolleyes.gif

Jun 20, 2006 at 1:50 PM Post #24 of 415
Quote:

Originally Posted by 909
I can't wait to hear the specifics as to price and release date.

It is allready released. Just waiting for the boat to paddle over here.

Jun 20, 2006 at 2:22 PM Post #25 of 415
Quote:

It is allready released. Just waiting for the boat to paddle over here.

I hope to know today when the boat arrives.

Jun 20, 2006 at 2:26 PM Post #27 of 415
Quote:

Originally Posted by PFKMan23
Do we have an idea about pricing yet?

Mikey01 may know. If not, I hope to know that possibly by this afternoon as well.

Jun 25, 2006 at 1:37 PM Post #30 of 415
1300 british pounds would be about 1800 euro's, so the 1795 pricetag might be right?! Quote:

Originally Posted by tyrion
I've heard 1300 British Pounds. We really will not know until they arrive in the U.S. which will be in about 7 weeks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back