Refusing Free SkullCandy
Jul 28, 2009 at 2:16 AM Post #46 of 58
Quote:

Originally Posted by tvrboy /img/forum/go_quote.gif
@ ljokerl: I wish I drove a TVR. Unfortunately I live in the USA where they aren't legal and Nikolai Smolenski drove the company into administration anyway. So it's gotta be a Caterham for me unless I move to Europe....

@ sanellson: Yeah she's awesome. She doesn't understand it at all but she thinks it's cool that I get so into my hobbies. I think most women wouldn't mind audiophiles at all ... everybody likes music. But the proselytizing type of audiophile may come off a little dorky.

you lucky person lol

Jul 28, 2009 at 2:25 AM Post #47 of 58
My strategy when explaining my need for "high quality quality" (as my friends call it) is to just say - if you're going to be spending a lot of time doing something, just do it right. In the end, most people will just look at it as a good thing that you care about something.

But seriously, hot girl > headphone pride. It's like those new motorolla commercials.

Jul 28, 2009 at 3:46 AM Post #48 of 58
I think you should be polite, but just tell her that you didn't really care for how they sound. While she is confused (as this may be the first headphone that she's had that wasn't bundled with a player), ask her if the wouldn't mind trying your headphones and see if she can tell a difference.

If she can't...um...just ask her out to pizza or something...girls like pizza nowadays, right?

Nylan

Jul 28, 2009 at 3:54 AM Post #49 of 58
did they used to not like pizza? what kind of life is that

Jul 28, 2009 at 3:57 AM Post #50 of 58
Quote:

Originally Posted by JMT391 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
But seriously, hot girl > headphone pride. It's like those new motorolla commercials.

Motorola has commercials?

OP - Try gutting the SC's completely, and mounting the whole koss unit in there, so the Skulls act as double casing for the koss.

Jul 28, 2009 at 4:24 AM Post #51 of 58
The correct answer was that you save the SCs for home use and wear the cheap pair when you're out on-the-go.
beyersmile.png

Jul 28, 2009 at 5:21 AM Post #52 of 58
Quote:

Originally Posted by Oggranak /img/forum/go_quote.gif
The correct answer was that you save the SCs for home use and wear the cheap pair when you're out on-the-go.
beyersmile.png

Genius!
biggrin.gif
It's so simple!

Jul 28, 2009 at 6:21 AM Post #55 of 58
Quote:

Originally Posted by Sakhai /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Some should "FS: Skullcandy $15 shipped" some Skullcandies and see how that turns out.

I'll take those! If they originally cost $80 and they are mint, they would easily fetch $50 on ebay
biggrin.gif

Jul 28, 2009 at 6:41 AM Post #58 of 58
Quote:

Originally Posted by Sakhai /img/forum/go_quote.gif
If someone were to fake some Skullcandies, would anyone be able to hear a difference?

You know what.....this gives me an idea for a brilliant modding business.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back