Referencesounds/LFF's modded HE-5 >Code-X< thread
Oct 27, 2013 at 12:33 PM Post #91 of 344
I think only luis knows that..but i think for sure we are with at least 13 :D

Update: there is a update on his site saying that the batch is sold out..but dont know what batch he means his first batch of 10 or that he means all of his stock of he5's is sold as (pre)order.. :xf_eek:

Oct 27, 2013 at 12:54 PM Post #92 of 344
Update: there is a update on his site saying that the batch is sold out..but dont know what batch he means his first batch of 10 or that he means all of his stock of he5's is sold as (pre)order..
redface.gif

I think that update has been there for a while. Pretty sure it just means the first 10 are sold out, and not his NOS stock.

Oct 27, 2013 at 1:21 PM Post #93 of 344
I think that update has been there for a while. Pretty sure it just means the first 10 are sold out, and not his NOS stock.

But how many can still be ordered? I think that that figure could make people make the decision faster to buy one if there are a few left.. :D

Oct 27, 2013 at 1:56 PM Post #95 of 344
Oct 27, 2013 at 2:06 PM Post #96 of 344
I dont need to..i am on the list already
wink.gif

Did he give you an estimate of approx when your pair will be done and shipped to you?

Looking forward to at least 20 photos of the product once you receive em, as well as a full report on the sound. 
biggrin.gif

Oct 27, 2013 at 4:04 PM Post #98 of 344
Did he give you an estimate of approx when your pair will be done and shipped to you?

Looking forward to at least 20 photos of the product once you receive em, as well as a full report on the sound. :D

If i understand it right it will be 2 months..but i asked him to sent em out around first week of january..as my new amp has a bit of delay also and will be delivered around same time. So it makes sense to receive both around same time..and i hope the customs will overlook one as its for same adress :p

About pics and impressions: i am sure all of us lucky ones of the code-x realm will post pics and impressions as soon we receive them.. But yep..u can count on it i will do it in my unique way..
And no 20 pics..it must be at least 50 pics :veryevil:

And the new babies better deliver in january!! As they will be compared to some very special components..both modded and both performing far above their pricepoint..

... So ...u, NEW ONES, better be prepared and deliver! As the EVIL ONE and the JERGLOR (jerg pads made by modulor modded.lolz) are watching u! :veryevil:

Oct 27, 2013 at 6:57 PM Post #99 of 344
Just an update....these are unofficially sold-out. 

Why unofficially? I need to modify the drivers. If a drivers bursts on me, I need to replace it. This ensures I have enough to make and have a replacement just in case the first part of the mod goes wrong.

Numbers 2 and 3 are in the second phase of modding - about to move on to final modding.

Numbers 4 and 5 are starting the second phase.

Numbers 6 and 7 started the first phase this morning.

Please be patient. These take a lot of time and attention. I want everyone to have something they will love both aesthetically and aurally. 
regular_smile .gif

Didn't do much last night as I was forced to go to a Halloween party as you can see here:

I'm always associating with Pirates these days....

EDIT: YES....that is actually me!

Oct 27, 2013 at 7:18 PM Post #100 of 344
  Just an update....these are unofficially sold-out. 

Why unofficially? I need to modify the drivers. If a drivers bursts on me, I need to replace it. This ensures I have enough to make and have a replacement just in case the first part of the mod goes wrong.

Numbers 2 and 3 are in the second phase of modding - about to move on to final modding.

Numbers 4 and 5 are starting the second phase.

Numbers 6 and 7 started the first phase this morning.

Please be patient. These take a lot of time and attention. I want everyone to have something they will love both aesthetically and aurally. 
regular_smile .gif

Didn't do much last night as I was forced to go to a Halloween party as you can see here:

I'm always associating with Pirates these days....

EDIT: YES....that is actually me!

lolz...as i said..take ur time on mine..i dont mind waiting until january or even february..i prefer waiting and get the best u can make over work thats on a deadline anytime!
as long i get one..thats the most important thing...  i dont mind being last..as in my long experience in higher end niche markets (as the code-x is) the last one is always something special.. so pls LUIS make me the LAST ONE!!! PLZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ
tongue_smile.gif

ps.. i deeply believe that having some time for urself makes u be more focus afterwards..so i hope u enjoy ur haloween! have fun my friend!

Oct 27, 2013 at 8:32 PM Post #102 of 344
  I want to send in my pair of HE-5s.  How does the driver burst thing work with a pair that's sent in?

The same it would with the others. I'm being very careful with these orders. That said, I haven't had a single problem since my prototype but you can never be too careful.

Oct 27, 2013 at 9:03 PM Post #103 of 344
  I want to send in my pair of HE-5s.  How does the driver burst thing work with a pair that's sent in?

sneaky u...u just bought one second hand...

but well done i have to admit..as i am sure many people are looking for used HE5's right now..so i expect the price will go up soon for one...
wink.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back