Recommended Headphones?
Dec 18, 2010 at 5:44 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 8

WHATSUPNIG

New Head-Fier
I'm looking for portable on-ear headphones around AU$100 but i'm planning to buy some at Hong Kong.
thinks i'd like to consider are good Sound Quality for that price range,Style and Durability
I prefer headphones which have sexy styles such as Beats,at-ES7 or at-sj5 and DON'T REQUIRE AN AMP.

Uhh, i also want to ask some questions (Please Answer if possible =/)

1. If i were to get dr dre beats, is it really worth it in terms of SQ? i know i love the style but i also care about SQ.
2. Can beats be used with ipods or only inside studios? i want to be able to wear these around...
3. What type of headphones are used to plug it with an instrument such as a guitar or a microphone?
4. Can portable headphones be plugged into computers and other stuff and can studio headphones be plugged into ipods?(sorry im noob at this stuff) i'm looking for one for ipod use.

Please help me choose a good quality headphone which has a nice style and can last a while. THANKS!
I kind of need to think of one by 3 days so... fast help is appreciated! :)

Dec 19, 2010 at 12:28 AM Post #3 of 8
1. I don't know, depends on what model of beats?
2. I don't know, depends on what model of beats.
3. I don't know, studio/professional headphone?
4. All depends on the impedance of the headphones (portable or studio).

As for your price limit, I don't know what's available to you in AUS(?).

Dec 19, 2010 at 12:32 AM Post #4 of 8

Quote:

umm, im going to buy it at HK, so it doesn't really have to be just available in AUS. and for the beats, im talking about the portable ones? umm the 250 one

Dec 19, 2010 at 12:52 AM Post #5 of 8

Quote:
Quote:

umm, im going to buy it at HK, so it doesn't really have to be just available in AUS. and for the beats, im talking about the portable ones? umm the 250 one

Dec 19, 2010 at 1:10 AM Post #6 of 8
don't get the beats (i don't care which one...everyone has a build quality that is shabby at best, sound quality as well, though the sound sig can be pleasing for some) the ES7 is a good choice, if you can find them at a good price and legitimate dealer as well. also, look into the ESW9's, your $250 can be better spent on these, just throwing suggestions around,  BTW, what is your preferred sound sig?

James

Dec 19, 2010 at 1:58 AM Post #7 of 8

Quote:
don't get the beats (i don't care which one...everyone has a build quality that is shabby at best, sound quality as well, though the sound sig can be pleasing for some) the ES7 is a good choice, if you can find them at a good price and legitimate dealer as well. also, look into the ESW9's, your $250 can be better spent on these, just throwing suggestions around,  BTW, what is your preferred sound sig?

James

are es7's comfortable? i heard they're abit tight ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back