Recommendations for IEM's under $100
Nov 19, 2018 at 11:30 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 7

goodyfresh

Headphoneus Supremus
Hi guys,

So I had a pair of Trinity Delta (the first version) IEM's that I really liked, but unfortunately, I have now lost them as I accidentally left them on an Amtrak train.

As a result, I need to purchase something to replace them. The things that are important to me are:

1. A reasonable level of neutrality while not sacrificing fun, sparkle, or bass. Something warm-leaning is preferred over something bright.

2. Good build-quality and long-lasting cables that won't short out are essential. One thing I loved about the Trinity Delta IEM's was their incredibly sturdy build and long-lasting braided cable; depite the cable not being replacable, the IEM's lasted me someth8ing like three or four years without ever showing any signs of problems. In terms of whatever new IEM's I get, I do NOT want something that will end up having a short-circuit in the cable after the first six months or a year or so, which is a major problem I have experienced in the past with IEM's in this price-range.

3. Price up to $100, but under $80 is preferred if at all possible.

4. They have to fit my small ear-canals. I have pretty narrow ear-canals, and in the past I have found that there are many IEM's which do not fit comfortably in my ears, so I need something narrow enough to accommodate this.

5. Isolation is not a top priority but I still care about it.

Any recommendations or advice would be appreciated. Thanks!

Last edited:
Nov 19, 2018 at 1:38 PM Post #2 of 7
I think you will like the Tenhz P4 Pro. It was $80 on MassDrop amd during AE 11.11 sale.

Nov 19, 2018 at 1:45 PM Post #3 of 7
I think you will like the Tenhz P4 Pro. It was $80 on MassDrop amd during AE 11.11 sale.

That's nice, but when not on Massdrop those IEM's cost 150 bucks, so they aren't really an option for me right now unless they happen to end up on Massdrop again in the very, very near future. Thanks for the recommendation though!

Any recommendations on something that I can CURRENTLY get within my price range?

Nov 19, 2018 at 1:55 PM Post #4 of 7
Audbos P4 is currently $76 (-$2 Store coupon) on AliEx for black friday sale. It’s the same internals as Tenhz P4 pro but in plastic shell instead of acrylic. I have been using it for the past month and a half.

Nov 19, 2018 at 2:18 PM Post #5 of 7
Audbos P4 is currently $76 (-$2 Store coupon) on AliEx for black friday sale. It’s the same internals as Tenhz P4 pro but in plastic shell instead of acrylic. I have been using it for the past month and a half.
Thanks, I will definitely consider the P4. I wanna try to get at least a few more recommendations in this thread, though, before making a decision within a few days.

Anyone else got any recommendations?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back