Recommendations for an audiophile quality earphone
Nov 19, 2002 at 11:11 PM Post #31 of 35
Most comfortable headphones I've ever had, literally. After you get used to using them, you just don't think about them - they disappear. You don't feel them in you ears after a few minutes (after a week or two that is).

My HD600's place uncomfortable pressure on my head, and don't give my ears enough room to breathe.
frown.gif

Nov 20, 2002 at 4:39 AM Post #32 of 35
Why not saying better: these Sonys you are intending to purchase are junk!!! The R10 is the best dynamic headphone ever made and is a Sony, the CD3000 is one of the best headphones ever made, and is a Sony, the MDR7506 are a decent phone, please don't put a whole brand in a bag like that please, all decent brands have craps and good things, Sony is a very good brand and made a lot of good things, despite the fact that made a lot of crap also and expensive....

Nov 20, 2002 at 6:19 AM Post #33 of 35
I've ordered a pair of ER-4P from headroom.com. Right now I'm eagerly waiting for this baby to come. It had better not disappoint us.

Thanks for everyone's help. I really appreciated!

smily_headphones1.gif

Nov 20, 2002 at 7:05 AM Post #34 of 35
give them a good two weeks of wear before you decide to keep them or get rid of them.

you'll find that you will now pay more attention to the cleanliness of your ear canal (a good thing). don't be surprised if you ask your girlfriend to check your ear canal for hairs.
tongue.gif

be carefull with the Q-tips.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
listening to Lalo Schifrin, "Mission Impossible". (finally found it!)

Nov 20, 2002 at 11:47 AM Post #35 of 35
Nevermorez, you did the right choice. I had a decent pair of Sennheiser HD490, and one day i justed stumpled against this site. I read for hours and hours, and suddenly i just realized that my best choice of audioequipment would be the ER-4P.

- Portable, but just as good, or even better at home (make the cord go around your ear to avoid microphonics)

- Amazing sound, neutral and real all the way from deep bass to the highest highs

- Silent for others (god for listening when your girlfriend wants to sleep)

- Convert ER-4P to ER-4S when needed with a $20 cable

Ive got the ER-4P with my iPod for 4 weeks now. An outstanding ultraportable combo. In the beginning i thought... well they are not that amazing... i hated microphonics, and they did not seem to fit well in my ear. After 2 weeks of use or so, i got used to the silicone plugs, and i dont seem to hear any microphonics - probably since i roll the cord backwards over my ears now. The ER-4P is the best earphone you will ever get - and i have never heard anything as natural sounding as the ER-4P (i havent heard the ER-4S yet, i must admit!)

You did a great choice.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back