Recommendation under $100
Jul 18, 2013 at 1:41 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 6

lllcarbonlll

Head-Fier
Hi guys , i wanna buy one earphone or IEM  but i have only $100 to spend on it . I listen only to thrash metal , death and black . And i wanna use this phone in a gym , bus etc . 
What phone do you guys think are good to me?
Thanks !

Jul 18, 2013 at 1:45 PM Post #2 of 6
Maybe look into the Shure SE215? I've personally never owned it, but I've read some good things about it.

Jul 18, 2013 at 8:22 PM Post #4 of 6
If you want an IEM that doesn't favor one frequency over another (balanced) and sounds great across most all genre's of music at the 100 dollar price point, nothing beats the RE-400's.    If you want an IEM that is enhanced in the bass region, has a great mid-range but rolls off the highs and MUST be worn over the ear, but has a replaceable cable and pretty rugged construction with excellent isolation, the SE-215 would be the better choice.

The SE215's are mid-centric with a pumped up bottom end.   The RE-400's are balanced.   Two totally different sound sigs.  

One's not better than the other, just different.   Do ya like your steak as it comes off the grill or do you like to slather it in A-1 Steak Sauce? (Slather might be a bit much.   Between slather and sprinkle would be more accurate
cool.gif
)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back