Recommendation Needed: Headphones for work
Dec 10, 2010 at 10:36 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 6

Mehdi

Head-Fier
I am looking for a decent pair of headphones for work. Either ear buds, or even better, behind the head headphones.

I mostly listen to podcasts at work so comfort and portability are my most important desired qualities.

This may be too much of a "low-fi" question for these forums, but I figured I'd ask anyways :)

Dec 10, 2010 at 11:24 AM Post #2 of 6
What's your budget? What will you be plugging them into?

For listening to podcasts from the headphone jack of your work PC, the KCS75 should be great.

Dec 10, 2010 at 11:56 AM Post #3 of 6
The KSC75 are great in low noise environments and can be worn forever.  Good price too.

Going up the price ladder, I've been really getting into the v-Jays, an old style over the head portable.  Very light and comfortable.

Dec 10, 2010 at 1:05 PM Post #4 of 6
My budget is $50 if they can last me a few years. I can certainly check those out!

Also... now that I think about it, how hard would it be to find ones that are noise-canceling? My office is fairly quite.

Dec 12, 2010 at 8:18 AM Post #5 of 6
I'm currently looking for work headphones too and someone recently suggested the Koss Pro DJ 100 which is currenty on sale at BestBuy for $50. The other headphones I'm looking at are around $100 and at least one head-fier felt the Koss were much better than those so it might be worth a try (you can always try them and return them which is what I'm going to do). Here's a link to the reviews here:

http://www.head-fi.org/products/koss-pro-dj-100

Happy Hunting!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back