Recommendation for buds
Jul 29, 2018 at 6:27 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 8

PotHolePortal

New Head-Fier
Hi guys,
On the scale.of basic, entry level, mid range, high range, and audiophile, is there a mid range headphone under 200 dollars that is
1. Waterproof.
Id like to work out with them aswell as take them into the shower.
2. Wireless,
They.need to be wirelessly connective to my.phone for calls and music
3. Neccesity of mic- for calls

Mid range- I am not entirely fussy about these headphones but they have to be better than tin cans. While I like bass I understands earbuds can only do so much. I cant stand scratchy highs or bass that muddles other parts to the point where you can hear anything else. For instance I love a subwoofer loud and booming but It was a mistake not getting a component speaker because the highs dont get passed that bass. Id even be willing to settle for an upper entry level because of cost.

So.is there Anything out there? What do.you guys recommend?
Looking forward to your responses :)
Also I have an Android, incase you were wondering

Jul 29, 2018 at 8:44 PM Post #2 of 8
Waterproof?

Jul 29, 2018 at 9:35 PM Post #3 of 8
A guess a good place to start is to search "waterproof earbuds w/mic" on Amazon and see what you like.
I didn't even know waterproof headphones existed until this post, but I can see how they can be useful.

Unfortunately, I don't have any recommendations as I've never owned the pair.
But, I did look at some 10 ten lists and these appeared pretty frequently.

I'm not sure how they sound, but I guess these types of earbuds are more focused on durability and comfort rather than sound.
I don't think you'll take to time to stop and appreciate the sound of the while doing a workout/showering/swimming or whatever anyway...

Jul 30, 2018 at 12:36 AM Post #4 of 8
A guess a good place to start is to search "waterproof earbuds w/mic" on Amazon and see what you like.
I didn't even know waterproof headphones existed until this post, but I can see how they can be useful.

Unfortunately, I don't have any recommendations as I've never owned the pair.
But, I did look at some 10 ten lists and these appeared pretty frequently.

I'm not sure how they sound, but I guess these types of earbuds are more focused on durability and comfort rather than sound.
I don't think you'll take to time to stop and appreciate the sound of the while doing a workout/showering/swimming or whatever anyway...
This is the third time today that I have clicked on a link and it has sent me to never-neverland. I am concerned that we may have some nefariousness going on here on the site. .Perhaps a moderator should look into this, as suggested earlier by @buke9.

Jul 30, 2018 at 5:36 PM Post #7 of 8
This is the third time today that I have clicked on a link and it has sent me to never-neverland. I am concerned that we may have some nefariousness going on here on the site. .Perhaps a moderator should look into this, as suggested earlier by @buke9.

I've figured out the issue here.
It's Internet Explorer/ Microsoft Edge that's doing weird things to links, using chrome/firefox will fix the issue.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back