Recommend me some in ears (easy to get to Canada...)
Nov 26, 2014 at 10:04 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 4

ferday

1000+ Head-Fier
I'm looking for some in ears. I usually hate in ears, but I travel so much and I'm tired of lugging my athm50 around

Something mid centric (I love my grados) for metal....I don't want bass head at all but a slightly elevated bass would be nice. I like my athm50 but the recessed mids are not my favorite.

Price range absolute max $200, and I have to be able to either source in Canada, or be able to get them here (for example, I can't ship grados into Canada)

I was looking at the re400, as I like my he400, but the reviews say they are pretty neutral which I read as bass shy

Thanks for any recs, I cannot test anything as there are no in ears at the hifi shops here and best buy in Canada has a pretty limited selection (monster and senn. I don't want senn's)

Nov 26, 2014 at 10:47 AM Post #2 of 4
Lendmeurears ships to Canada (no taxes) I like Vsonic but all their models are v-shaped. 
Never tried Penon audio but the Astrotec hybrids ax-30 or 35 (don't remember now ) at 60$ seems to be ok. 

Nov 26, 2014 at 1:01 PM Post #3 of 4
 Try Headphone Bar, they stock Hifiman and lots of other brands and ship all over Canada

Users who are viewing this thread

Back