Recommend me some in-ear/inner-ear everydays
Oct 7, 2013 at 9:00 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 4

garboui

New Head-Fier
Currently my two main headphones that I go between are PX200's and some v-moda vibes. I like both sonically but each has their strengths. The vmodas do a good job at the lower end but i find they can become a bit fatiguing. The px200's otoh are so subdued that they never fatigue (aside from physical comfort) but have almost no bottom end and being senns the top end can deal with a little more detail.

What I'm looking for is something that will be an improvement in what im using now. I would like to have an inline remote and mic(optional) as it would be handy when out for a run. Being that i will be running with them and the other bulk of use will be travelling I want them to be relatively durable; also for the same reasons I want to stay a little budget minded. I am also willing to an IEM for both the noise isolation(airplane use) and better retention.

Today is the last day I have to decide if I want these, but even after reading reviews online I do not know how they compare to my current preferences. BTW this is also at about the absolute top of my budget.
http://www.canadacomputers.com/product_info.php?item_id=061514

Oct 7, 2013 at 9:28 AM Post #2 of 4
Oct 7, 2013 at 9:49 AM Post #3 of 4
And i posted partially because the x7i's are on my short list. one of which headphones that are not even on your review list or are commonly compared to my current gear due to relative price ranges.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back