Recommend me a $100-$200 TWS IEM
Oct 18, 2019 at 5:20 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 3

r3vengee2

New Head-Fier
Hello, I'm new to the world of audiophiles and for the longest time was considering buying Airpods until I discovered IEMs. I would purchase a wired IEM, but I want to stray away from it especially because I will have to use a dongle if I want to use them on my iPhone.

I've been doing my own searching around and as of right now, I'm at a crossroads of how to proceed. I am debating on preordering Noble's Falcon TWS, purchasing the MW07's, or wait for another month until Anker supposedly releases a new version of the Liberty 2 Pro's that will fix the hissing/static issues. Personally, I am leaning a bit more towards the Falcon TWS because they seem to be getting lots of positive light.

Here's some information if it would help you recommend me a good TWS IEM:
  1. Budget: $100 to $200, I don't mind going a little over or under
  2. Music Taste: A bit of everything, but mainly kpop, lofi, pop, and hiphop as of now. I love vocals and high notes, and for what it's worth, I love being able to pick out the very low sounds artists try to hide if you understand what I mean :p
  3. Device: iPhone XS, not sure if it matters because I assume you can use all TWS's on any bluetooth compatible device
  4. Preferences: I would obviously like it to look nice, fit comfortably, and have a reasonable battery life

Thank you for your help and I'm looking forward to purchasing your suggestion :)

Oct 18, 2019 at 9:14 PM Post #2 of 3
Have u considered using a bluetooth adapter with IEMs? I'm using the TRN BT20, about 36 USD. It hooks over the ear and is of small profile. It has options for 2 pin or MMCX connector, so u can pair TOTL IEMs with it too. And I've paired a few different IEMs with it, quite good sound quality for a BT, good range and battery life and no frills. There's an upgraded version called the BT20S which has waterproofing and extended battery life.

I've not used other BT stuff, so that's the most I can advise. U can check out this wireless thread and ask the others there, they've given me quite good advise in the past: https://www.head-fi.org/threads/going-fully-wireless-iems-too-soon-or-are-we-there-yet.861024/

Oct 19, 2019 at 5:41 PM Post #3 of 3
Have u considered using a bluetooth adapter with IEMs? I'm using the TRN BT20, about 36 USD. It hooks over the ear and is of small profile. It has options for 2 pin or MMCX connector, so u can pair TOTL IEMs with it too. And I've paired a few different IEMs with it, quite good sound quality for a BT, good range and battery life and no frills. There's an upgraded version called the BT20S which has waterproofing and extended battery life.

I've not used other BT stuff, so that's the most I can advise. U can check out this wireless thread and ask the others there, they've given me quite good advise in the past: https://www.head-fi.org/threads/going-fully-wireless-iems-too-soon-or-are-we-there-yet.861024/

I've considered it, but to be honest it doesn't appeal me very much, the bluetooth adapter that is. I don't like how it extends/wraps around if you catch my drift

Users who are viewing this thread

Back