Received my IE7's and all i can say is WOW
Jul 3, 2010 at 8:11 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 10

matto

500+ Head-Fier
I would definitely recommend these earphones, I settled down on the smallest tip and while it's not a perfect seal, it's the best earphones I've ever heard!!! far better than the bose ones that my brother got for around the same price hahaha=)

Jul 3, 2010 at 8:44 AM Post #2 of 10
noted.
wink_face.gif

P.S

almost everything are better than bose.
tongue.gif

Jul 4, 2010 at 1:35 AM Post #5 of 10
Am I the only person who hates his IE7's??  I just can't get a good seal with them - they were my backup pair until my beloved Super.fi 5 Pros broke..speaking of that - I should see if someone wants to trade.

Jul 4, 2010 at 6:21 AM Post #8 of 10
WOW! I replaced my SF5pro with IE8, and recently tried a friend's pair (I sold mine) and...well, I was amazed at how bad they sounded! Harsh treble, veiled midrange (yes, even compared to IE8) and the timbre is way off.
The bass impact and speed is good, though.

Jul 4, 2010 at 8:58 AM Post #9 of 10

Quote:
Am I the only person who hates his IE7's??  I just can't get a good seal with them - they were my backup pair until my beloved Super.fi 5 Pros broke..speaking of that - I should see if someone wants to trade.

well i had a bitch of a time getting a fit on them with the stock tips but once i realise they want to sit very shallow and used the ebay biflanges i swiftly grew to love them

Jul 4, 2010 at 9:34 AM Post #10 of 10
These are indeed very good IEMs especially if you can get them for lower than the SRP. They have a more forward signature compared to the IE8 but they're not as smooth IMO. The bass also isn't as overbearing over the long haul.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back