Read Sennheiser's Annual Report & win a HD 800!
Sep 29, 2011 at 6:31 PM Post #136 of 180
I'm ready!!

Sennheiser's have never disappointed.

Favorites are the HD-580's; and the RS line is the only wireless worth buying w/Kleer digital technology.

Sep 30, 2011 at 9:59 AM Post #138 of 180
I love my HD-580's (on right now!)!

I loved the report...good read. Awesome thing about it is that I am able to draw my wife into the hobby (at least for appreciation) with the Chef write up...

I am in!

Oct 1, 2011 at 2:04 AM Post #140 of 180
I absolutely love my HD598s. Wishing I could get myself a HD800. I'm in!

btw, do any of you know how to calculate the revenue for the company? It shows the profit, but not the revenue (or maybe I missed it...).

Oct 5, 2011 at 12:55 PM Post #141 of 180
I'm in. Best of luck to all of you. :D 

Oct 5, 2011 at 4:18 PM Post #143 of 180
Great opportunity from Sennheiser. Many thanks for promoting it here.

Interesting take on the annual report. I liked the anecdotes of what sound meant to people (and how it was used) in fields not otherwise directly related. Pairing specific sounds with a particular dish is a really innovative idea.

Oct 20, 2011 at 9:32 PM Post #144 of 180
Thanks for this great opportunity.  I particularly enjoyed the article, "Listening to perfume", and found it interesting that perfumers' language incorporates many words from the musical lexicon .  As someone who enjoys preforming and listening to classical music, it was refreshing that homage was given to Debussy's Les parfums de la nuit.  It is a truly sublime amalgamation of delightful textures and multifaceted musical motifs, which is sadly often overlooked by many. . .

Oct 21, 2011 at 1:18 AM Post #146 of 180
Amazing report, though I have only read one(Raiders of Lost Flavours to be exact), and I envy Mark Brownstein because he can eat the foods while listening with a Sennheiser headphones. :frowning2:

Without further ado, I declare that I'm in and I hope I can win and replace my headphone with this. :D

Good luck to all participants! :D

P.s. Amazing giveaway, by the way! And my first post. I've been lurking around reading reviews, and finally I registered an account. :D

EDIT: Do we need to include our state and country too in the mailing address? I'm confused.

Oct 22, 2011 at 12:21 PM Post #149 of 180
Ich bin da drin ind ich habe Ihr Jahres Bericht 2010  im klang riechen und schmecken gelesen.

I am in and read your News 2010 in Sound, Smell and Taste

I have owned Hd 580 since 1996 , this was my first Sennheiser Headphone .until now still a live without any faulness in the Sound .

Only Headband Pads are defect. overall is O K.

Now i have own 2 Sennheiser Headphone HD 650 with silver Driver and HD 800 just bought 2 month a go

Bravo Sennheiser Ich liebe Ihr Klang fuer Ewigkeit

Bravo Sennheiser i love your Sound for ever

Guten Erfolg fuer Allen

Goode Luck for everybody

Cheers

Users who are viewing this thread

Back