RE0 Broken!
Jan 4, 2012 at 1:26 AM Post #21 of 27

Quote:
I just got the re-zero. Sound great. Haven't had any problems thus far and hope I got a good pair! sad to see so many complaints.

Do come back in a few months time
wink.gif

Jan 6, 2012 at 4:53 PM Post #22 of 27

Quote:
wink.gif

Don't kill off his hope!! :p

Anyway that certainly did put me off from wearing my Re-0 more often... which in turn made me wear my headphones more often when I go out. Guess it all works out, over-the-ear types are warmer for winter anyway, though I can hide IEMs under my hat.. hm..

Jan 8, 2012 at 2:47 AM Post #23 of 27
Quote:
wink.gif

Don't kill off his hope!! :p

Anyway that certainly did put me off from wearing my Re-0 more often... which in turn made me wear my headphones more often when I go out. Guess it all works out, over-the-ear types are warmer for winter anyway, though I can hide IEMs under my hat.. hm..

Kind of the reason I bought these in the first place. Wanted a pair of in ears so I can wear them under my hat during winter. My m50 would certainly keep me warm as well but don't want to risk it.

Jan 15, 2012 at 2:54 AM Post #25 of 27
Ok. Wow, I need to edit my post. I think I understand why they're rated so high now. I've owned a pair before that have broken on me 3 times, but I got a new pair as a gift and wow the sound quality compared the headphones I was listening to is really incredible. It's so crystal clear. Does anyone have any advice for keeping the Re0s in proper shape? Will wrapping my headphones from top to bottom in Electric tape help the situation?

Jan 15, 2012 at 9:36 AM Post #26 of 27

Quote:
Ok. Wow, I need to edit my post. I think I understand why they're rated so high now. I've owned a pair before that have broken on me 3 times, but I got a new pair as a gift and wow the sound quality compared the headphones I was listening to is really incredible. It's so crystal clear. Does anyone have any advice for keeping the Re0s in proper shape? Will wrapping my headphones from top to bottom in Electric tape help the situation?

Recable and glue if/when necessary.

Jan 15, 2012 at 10:16 PM Post #27 of 27
Not sure if recabling will work. I've read many accounts previously that the drivers failed. I don't know if the claims are trustworthy but its possible... despite not knowing exactly how drivers can fail.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back