RE-Zero In-ear headphones Limited Edition Sample Give Away
Jul 6, 2010 at 1:29 AM Post #197 of 201
I am an headphone addict and test all kind of mod with amplifiers,
I have almost all possible single and double 8 pin op- amp in the market and even roll capacitors

I would like to have some Headphone or earphone to help test the amplifiers and set reference point for modifications

Jul 6, 2010 at 3:18 AM Post #199 of 201
Mine are on the way.
Should get them in about 1 week.
I think the balanced plug is a bold move by head-direct.
Now just have to wait for a balanced DAP or save up for an RSA Protector or wait for ibasso to release their balanced amp.
L3000.gif

Jul 6, 2010 at 3:57 PM Post #200 of 201
Dear Nankai,

well I lost my RE2s couple of days back which i used to love so much :frowning2:

But the real problem is with my Indian dealer who's not taking the responsibility and telling me that it will take 6 to 7 weeks least to get it RMA from head direct:frowning2:

man I am so pissed of with his attitude right now and dunno wat to do :frowning2:

Thanks

Oct 2, 2010 at 6:41 AM Post #201 of 201

Quote:
Nankai said:
/img/forum/go_quote.gif

I apologize that I did not trust you before. Now I believe that you are 100% holy great. China soccer team (Rank 84, not qualified for top 32 in worldcup) beat EX champion team France right after your post. We will like to get you a new top of the line IEM RE262 which will be released on July.

Does anyone know if there has been an official update on the status of the RE262 launch? I've been checking the CanJam announcements thread occasionally but nothing more was added: http://www.head-fi.org/forum/thread/491517/canjam-2010-hifiman-new-product#post_6633484 Some of the other announced products look like they are available now, so I assume there was just a delay with the RE262 and not a cancellation?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back