Razer Electra.
Dec 4, 2012 at 8:05 PM Post #62 of 123
You were already suggested the CAL!. Adding a $5 mic is a negligible cost, the whole setup being well under $100.

But I'm done giving suggestions of the best headphones for surrounding budget.

Good luck.

Dec 4, 2012 at 8:19 PM Post #63 of 123
Also told you that the band at the top looks thin and generally small....

Also you never gave specifics on how well it does on the type of thing I needed it to do..

If you give up then I'm pretty sure some people got suggestions

Dec 4, 2012 at 8:36 PM Post #64 of 123
Quote:
Sen PC360 is over 100 so is the AD700, so maybe you should look at what I type instead of suggestions such headphones.

Quote:
Also told you that the band at the top looks thin and generally small....
Also you never gave specifics on how well it does on the type of thing I needed it to do..

So basically you want us to tell you EVERYTHING about a suggested headphone that you could have found by doing a little research? sounds lazy. 

Look at what you typed? Not once did you state a price you wanted to stay around. 

"some people got suggestions" English please?

You have had so many replies and suggestions, yet you keep arguing rather then just taking some advice from people that know audio. If you want to disregard them that's fine, but don't argue with people that are just giving their suggestion. 

Just buy what you think is best. YAWN!

Dec 4, 2012 at 8:39 PM Post #65 of 123
Quote:

So basically you want us to tell you EVERYTHING about a suggested headphone that you could have found by doing a little research? sounds lazy. 

Look at what you typed? Not once did you state a price you wanted to stay around. 

"some people got suggestions" English please?

You have had so many replies and suggestions, yet you keep arguing rather then just taking some advice from people that know audio. If you want to disregard them that's fine, but don't argue with people that are just giving their suggestion. 

Just buy what you think is best. YAWN!

With the bickering alot of input (on one of his listed cans, by me for example) got overlooked too. lol.

Dec 4, 2012 at 8:52 PM Post #66 of 123
Let me try to help you out with the CAL!

The build quality is good for the price.Yes the headband is a bit thin but it's not going to snap like a twig as soon as you put stress on it. The earpads are very plush and they should be deep enough for what you want. + The sound fits all of your needs.

I use replacement Creative ear pads on my headphones and they do not get very dirty and I'm a very messy person so that should be good.

If you really want the best for competitive gaming I would suggest an open back headphone. But CAL! are very good for closed headphones in this department.

Dec 5, 2012 at 1:51 PM Post #69 of 123
Not really. you might want either some Rock-it R-Shield, although they look hideous, they'd isolate a cannon firing 30 centimeteres infront of your face. Here's a link: http://rockitsounds.com/shop/product/?prod_id=21

Else, you might want to look at the jaycars everyone's mentioning, they're only available from jaycar themselves but are closed and have a really good soundsig for the price.
http://www.jaycar.us/productView.asp?ID=AA2065&keywords=AA2065&form=KEYWORD

Last of all, you might want to check out the Takstar Pro 80 , here's a link but if you're thinking about buying them specifically, it'd be a better idea to check the takstar thread if there's a cheaper deal. http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Takstar-HI-FI-Headphone-Pro-80-Earphone-DJ-Professional-Headset-/271063741869?pt=US_DJ_Monitoring_Headphones&hash=item3f1ca875ad

Dec 5, 2012 at 2:10 PM Post #70 of 123
I personally love the AKG GHS1 headset. Decent isolation, not sure about leakage or some of the other things you require. Great mic, good sound for games or music. 

Dec 5, 2012 at 5:50 PM Post #71 of 123
Quote:
I personally love the AKG GHS1 headset. Decent isolation, not sure about leakage or some of the other things you require. Great mic, good sound for games or music. 

The downfall of the GHS1 is the comfort level though.

Dec 5, 2012 at 6:26 PM Post #72 of 123
Hrm it doesn't seem to bother me. It had some clamping force when I first got it but that has eased over time and I find it comfortable enough to wear for hours at a time.

Dec 5, 2012 at 6:41 PM Post #73 of 123
Wait, didn't you make the exact same thread asking the exact same questions months ago? I remember because you managed to drag it out longer than any other thread that I've seen.

First of all, if you want to ask for help, you should probably just keep it on that thread, but not bump every few seconds. 

Second, I think people have thrown just about every suggestion they can out there. I for one would just choose the Jaycar/Yogga/Brainwavz (same OEM, that's why there's so much variation on brand) for the deep pads, comfort, and solid sound. But it seems you just really want the Razers in the end, because that's what it keeps coming back to. And since I remember you specifying before that you don't care for SQ, by all means get them. If you come onto this forum looking for something but not considering sound, probably the wrong forums to look at. Far be it for us to keep you from buying the Razers. It's your money after all. 

Dec 5, 2012 at 8:03 PM Post #74 of 123
Ok so I wanted to know.......

I mean it'd be more useful if you stated examples if so...

and nobody answered my 2 questions...

If you want to suggest then suggest.

I need:........

That should be my specs I need.

Still need some reviews:

But really I need some urgant help

I just want.....

I hate those....

Razer Electra
I need a review on this (I need a review on this, about the specs I need)
I need more....

I want to know like the name.....

Nah nvm about that Yogga..
Still need information about......

I still need some help

I don't know lack of reviews... Might need some more people suggest

I also want
to know........Also I still need.....

That description doesn't give anything to me..

Yea i want .....Please help me out, I need something or a answer before the end of this week!

He said PLEASE!

OMG! 57 POSTS INTO THE THREAD HE USES THE WORD........ PLEASE

But no it gets worse.......

maybe you should look at what I type instead of suggestions such headphones.

Also you never gave specifics......

If you learned to say please or thank you nearly as much as you used the words "I need" or "I want" or "give me" then you would be in good shape :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Back