Ray Samuels Audio -> "The Tomahawk"
Nov 21, 2006 at 3:50 AM Post #301 of 310
good thing is if we need to pay 2 weeks in advance... we *should* be paying within the next week... if he still plans on releasing them before christmas...
etysmile.gif

Nov 21, 2006 at 4:04 AM Post #302 of 310
Yup...

[size=medium]LET'S GO RAY GIVE US THE PAYPAL ADDRESS ALREADY!! I ALREADY HAVE MY JUMBO CRYO DOCK ON ITS WAY![/size]

biggrin.gif

Nov 22, 2006 at 3:59 PM Post #303 of 310
Quote:

Originally Posted by trose49 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
[size=x-small]Buy it to drive your Iems if you can occationally use it for other cans great![/size]

Or if you only have IEMs and Grados like me. He used the HF-1 to actually design this amp, which is what I have, so I think this is a perfectly matched amp for me.

Nov 22, 2006 at 4:04 PM Post #304 of 310
Quote:

Originally Posted by Chef Medeski /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Or if you only have IEMs and Grados like me. He used the HF-1 to actually design this amp, which is what I have, so I think this is a perfectly matched amp for me.

waaaahhh??? *looks at HF-1* uh oh. going to have to demo this soon!

Nov 22, 2006 at 4:12 PM Post #305 of 310
Quote:

Originally Posted by Jahn /img/forum/go_quote.gif
waaaahhh??? *looks at HF-1* uh oh. going to have to demo this soon!

I heard the Tomahawk with HF-1's at dinner with Ray and it liked it. Not the best atmospehere with the wives and other diners looking at us like we were nuts. Also, used my wifes nano with 128 aac files as the battery on Rays ipod with lossless died.

Nov 22, 2006 at 4:15 PM Post #306 of 310
Quote:

Originally Posted by tyrion /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I heard the Tomahawk with HF-1's at dinner with Ray and it liked it. Not the best atmospehere with the wives and other diners looking at us like we were nuts. Also, used my wifes nano with 128 aac files as the battery on Rays ipod with lossless died.

hmmm.....from current reviews (which i shouldnt judge much on) the HF-1 might sound better out of these than my Ety ER-4S. Knew I should have gone for P.
frown.gif

Nov 22, 2006 at 4:28 PM Post #307 of 310
Quote:

Originally Posted by Chef Medeski /img/forum/go_quote.gif
hmmm.....from current reviews (which i shouldnt judge much on) the HF-1 might sound better out of these than my Ety ER-4S. Knew I should have gone for P.
frown.gif

Try it with the 4S for yourself. You will be the best judge of whether it is a good fit or not.

Nov 22, 2006 at 5:58 PM Post #309 of 310
Quote:

Originally Posted by tyrion /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Try it with the 4S for yourself. You will be the best judge of whether it is a good fit or not.

An expensive testing session.
biggrin.gif
Especially after custom duties.
mad.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back