Rate the video games you're currently playing
Nov 9, 2012 at 3:09 PM Post #3,166 of 6,947
Persona 4(undub) on the PS2 right now and I'm loving it.  Compared to P3 much better.  The variation in dungeons is better than P3's lol infinite tower grind, but not by much.  The characters in P4 really stand out though.  Nanako is the cutest little sister in any game ever.  Chie is best girl.  KugiRie is still annoying as ever.  P4 is a Dating sim/SMT game.  It is a much lighter version gameplay wise of the main SMT games such as 1/2, nocturne, strange journey, but makes up for what it lacks in gameplay in the character interactions.  8/10 

Nov 10, 2012 at 4:11 PM Post #3,167 of 6,947
Assassin's Creed 2 & Brotherhood - 9.5/10

Both of these games are awesome, the story is very cool (I love conspiracies and history, so why not meld them together?), the gameplay is superb and overall the scope of both games is epic. They're both als extremely immmersive and encapsulating, I'm addicted right now.

Can't wait to get to Revelations and then 3 for the 360.

This is sick:

Nov 10, 2012 at 4:19 PM Post #3,168 of 6,947
Halo 4, 8/10

Haven't touched the campaign yet, but the multiplayer is pretty fun. Halo 2 will always be my gold standard for online multiplayer, but I'm sure 343 will iron out the kinks eventually and really make this game great. 

Nov 11, 2012 at 7:43 AM Post #3,169 of 6,947
Persona 4(undub) on the PS2 right now and I'm loving it.  Compared to P3 much better.  The variation in dungeons is better than P3's lol infinite tower grind, but not by much.  The characters in P4 really stand out though.  Nanako is the cutest little sister in any game ever.  Chie is best girl.  KugiRie is still annoying as ever.  P4 is a Dating sim/SMT game.  It is a much lighter version gameplay wise of the main SMT games such as 1/2, nocturne, strange journey, but makes up for what it lacks in gameplay in the character interactions.  8/10 

About to come out on the Vita... not sure if I'll be getting it though, as I'm already backed up with games as is.

Nov 11, 2012 at 4:04 PM Post #3,171 of 6,947
Not yet. To be honest, I'm not a fan of Persona. Played a bit of the last three, and didn't like them, which is why I'm not jumping out of my seat for this one.

That being said, my Vita is starved for games. I've burned through Theatrhythm on the 3DS, so I'll probably sell it to fund for this.

Hmm, actually, I think I'm gonna get Rhythm Thief on the 3DS instead. Loved that demo. XD

Nov 14, 2012 at 10:41 AM Post #3,172 of 6,947
So, has anybody had a chance to get their hands on Black Ops 2 ?
I initially was not really interested by this game, but it does like Treyarch really stepped up and delivered the best Call of Duty game since CoD4, to the point where I'm actually now considering buying it.

Nov 14, 2012 at 2:35 PM Post #3,173 of 6,947
i played Black Ops 2 multiplayer for a couple hours last night, really liked it.  it has the usual Treyarch vibe in my opinion, and that's a good thing to me.  as a point of reference i've liked every COD except for MW3.  MW3 felt like a hack-infested regurgitated MW2 to me.  it lacked the 'original' infinity ward's polish and creativity.  anyway i'm really liking Black Ops 2 from my initial couple of hours played.

edit: and to stick with thread rules, i rate it 8.5/10

Nov 14, 2012 at 4:58 PM Post #3,175 of 6,947
i played Black Ops 2 multiplayer for a couple hours last night, really liked it.  it has the usual Treyarch vibe in my opinion, and that's a good thing to me.  as a point of reference i've liked every COD except for MW3.  MW3 felt like a hack-infested regurgitated MW2 to me.  it lacked the 'original' infinity ward's polish and creativity.  anyway i'm really liking Black Ops 2 from my initial couple of hours played.

edit: and to stick with thread rules, i rate it 8.5/10

Pretty much my feeling. It's a solid FPS, and the best CoD since CoD4. BECAUSE it's CoD and because we already know what to expect, I'll also give it an 8.5. It's different from the other CoDs with a crapton of improvements, but it's not gouing to change anti-CoD gamers from loving this one. It will however surprise CoD gamers with how polished and different it feels.

Nov 14, 2012 at 5:19 PM Post #3,176 of 6,947
I'll be getting Halo 4 this weekend. Actually buying a new Xbox to play it. Been getting the itch for video games lately after a year or so of next to none.

If anyone wants to play. GamerTag is the same as my username here. Big Team Objective games all day long.

Quote:
Considering BLOPS 2 but I'm already eyeing Halo 4 and Assassin's Creed 3, what do you guys think?

Nov 14, 2012 at 6:33 PM Post #3,178 of 6,947
Quote:
I'll be getting Halo 4 this weekend. Actually buying a new Xbox to play it. Been getting the itch for video games lately after a year or so of next to none.

If anyone wants to play. GamerTag is the same as my username here. Big Team Objective games all day long.

Haven't played in a long time either, might be making a new account when I get the games. Big Team all the way man.

Nov 14, 2012 at 9:50 PM Post #3,180 of 6,947
Tony Hawk Project 8 (PS2) I absolutely love skating (I skate). And I love the Tony Hawk series. Especially this one. Because I grew up with it.

PS2 - 9/10
PS3/Xbox - 10/10

The reason the PS2 version gets a 9 is because of the maps. The ones on this generation consoles are bigger and mixed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back