Rate the video games you're currently playing
Aug 9, 2012 at 4:23 PM Post #2,901 of 6,937
Oh, no doubt. I just thought he was referring to the last song I had on there... Holly Drummond - Out of My Mind (Cross Them Out Remix)

Aug 13, 2012 at 6:26 PM Post #2,903 of 6,937
Quote:
Great game with a bit of anticlimactic ending. It would be better if you would for example have to hold jerusalem for 5 or 10 turns or something and having the mongols rush to recoup it. I guess I weakened them so much before getting my fleet in with 3 full armies I didn´t get much of a fight getting antioch, jerusalem and acre I believe it was. I did send an assassin to recog and stumbled across the temurids that had like 10-20 full stacked armies in one spot :p. Turkey had like one settlement no wonder I never came across them. Just some diplomate very late in the game.  I guess they will trigger an attack later on or you are just supposed to assault them if you continue playing.

Pretty much endless replayability. I would like to develope my diplomatic skills but it was just to much hassle keeping the pope happy.

Yeah, I've sunk plenty of hours into these Total War games over the years. Have you tried Crusader Kings 2? It has some of the same features and has a deeper diplomatic structure, but lacks the real-time fun you get from battles in TW games.

Aug 13, 2012 at 7:30 PM Post #2,904 of 6,937
World of Tanks rating by Tier. The game gives you tanks by Tier(think of levels) and as it's free to play, it gets harder and harder to get higher tanks without spending money due to the amount of time it takes.

Tier 1: 7/10 (can't even hit a single tank, not fun, tier that losses most players)
Tier 2: 8.5/10 enjoyable 
Tier 3: 8.7/10  very enjoyable
Tier 4: 8.75/10 aww yeah, just got new upgrade
Tier 5.............................. you want 15k exp to upgrade a tank? 4X the amount to get the already tedious level 4? Even if you justify higher tiers getting more exp. This is ridiculous when each match gives 100-300 with very good matches getting sub thousand.

Aug 13, 2012 at 11:01 PM Post #2,905 of 6,937
Quote:
World of Tanks rating by Tier. The game gives you tanks by Tier(think of levels) and as it's free to play, it gets harder and harder to get higher tanks without spending money due to the amount of time it takes.

Tier 1: 7/10 (can't even hit a single tank, not fun, tier that losses most players)
Tier 2: 8.5/10 enjoyable 
Tier 3: 8.7/10  very enjoyable
Tier 4: 8.75/10 aww yeah, just got new upgrade
Tier 5.............................. you want 15k exp to upgrade a tank? 4X the amount to get the already tedious level 4? Even if you justify higher tiers getting more exp. This is ridiculous when each match gives 100-300 with very good matches getting sub thousand.

Try running a Tier 7 Arty grinding towards Tier 8 (and no I don't play anymore, that's a big part of why)

Aug 13, 2012 at 11:03 PM Post #2,906 of 6,937
Quote:

Try running a Tier 7 Arty grinding towards Tier 8 (and no I don't play anymore, that's a big part of why)

I can see that.....but I think of it this way...this is a "free to play game" and boy..did they do it right. I have almost spent money on this..they have a good system...they give you prolonged hours of gameplay with just the right amount to make you addicted and be "in the leagues" and then make it hard to level.

Aug 13, 2012 at 11:09 PM Post #2,907 of 6,937
Prototype 2

One of the funnest rpgs I've plated in awhile. It's a free roam style RPG with leveling and point gathering. It's a great storyline and has allot of the technical issues from prototype 1 fixed. it seems to be a completely different engine or slightly modded the camera action and physics feel allot better but can get glichy with large fast combos while in allot of action. It's gory and theirs no true villon in this other as everybody involved is do many bad things. Not for the kids. Amazing game 10/10 also a redo mode with full powers called new + in menu once you beat game you get this option I never beat prototype so idk about that one lol I got stick 3/4 through :frowning2:

The storyline is a redblooded American solder who is betrayed by the government he believed so deeply in. who is used and betrayed throughout the whole storyline but always come out on top in the end. You get tons of powers and abillitys and run around with amazing freedome

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk 2

Users who are viewing this thread

Back