Rate the video games you're currently playing
Jul 14, 2012 at 11:16 PM Post #2,806 of 6,937
Anyone have recommendations for a game under $5 on Steam? Was thinking of CS. If it's anything that has a fun multiplayer part, you win my soul and guts.

EDIT: If it has an active community, you can have my body as well.

Jul 15, 2012 at 3:15 AM Post #2,810 of 6,937
Quote:

not true

i'll add ya

So that was you! I found it weird that a guy that likes headphones would add me :) 

I actually asked this on reddit, and steam forums and got a ton of people asking me to play :) 

Faith in humanity....restored! :)

Borderlands not yet complete on line co op score:8.5/10 overal with a 8.7/10 enjoyability :)

Jul 15, 2012 at 3:18 PM Post #2,812 of 6,937
Quote:
So that was you! I found it weird that a guy that likes headphones would add me :) 

I actually asked this on reddit, and steam forums and got a ton of people asking me to play :) 

Faith in humanity....restored! :)

Borderlands not yet complete on line co op score:8.5/10 overal with a 8.7/10 enjoyability :)

i enjoyed the crap out of borderlands
Quote:
Maybe some nintendo vintage games? They're fun to play with friends.

absolutely. My favorite one to show off with is actually the original mario bros. I'm pretty damn good :)

Jul 15, 2012 at 3:25 PM Post #2,813 of 6,937
Quote:
i enjoyed the crap out of borderlands
absolutely. My favorite one to show off with is actually the original mario bros. I'm pretty damn good :)

I'm level 14 or 15, I played yesterday, live in CT,USA with a coaxil to fiber optic network with average 25ms ping, 2.25MB/s down and 180-200kB/s up. Want to play?
Soldier class

Jul 15, 2012 at 9:27 PM Post #2,817 of 6,937
Quote:
I'm level 14 or 15, I played yesterday, live in CT,USA with a coaxil to fiber optic network with average 25ms ping, 2.25MB/s down and 180-200kB/s up. Want to play?
Soldier class

well, I kind of exhausted my willingness to play that game. I have like 150 or so hours into it. Given the large amount of games in my collection that have never even been started, it would be silly to play much more borderlands.

I am ready for number 2 to come out though!

Jul 15, 2012 at 9:30 PM Post #2,818 of 6,937
Quote:
well, I kind of exhausted my willingness to play that game. I have like 150 or so hours into it. Given the large amount of games in my collection that have never even been started, it would be silly to play much more borderlands.

I am ready for number 2 to come out though!

Oh, that's fine! :) I was able to get quite the amount of people to play with me.

Jul 15, 2012 at 10:58 PM Post #2,819 of 6,937
So i havent really done much of any gaming since like january when Katawa Shoujo first came out. At the time i beat it once, and ended up with Emi's route. Who, while cute, wasnt the girl i had wanted at the time. Still though, the game was amazing, very emotional and intense story. Its the first VN ive ever actually enjoyed. The Character interactions actual felt for the most part very real.

Well i finally got around to starting another game, in hopes of getting Lilly who i wanted originally, and i think im making very good progress on that front so far. Not to mention that it has been a pretty different experience this time, well at least after the first 20 minutes or so. Though it seems the girls come mostly in pairs, so if you were to play again wanting to end up with the other girl in the pair, from a girl you had already played, i could see a bunch of act 1 being pretty similar. But i would assume that almost everything after Act 1 will be vastly different depending on which girl you end up with.or if you even make it past act 1
very_evil_smiley.gif

Jul 15, 2012 at 11:04 PM Post #2,820 of 6,937
Spec Ops:The Line 8/10

Very good story line for a shooter, I'd say better than the story of the Halo series of games (Not including the novels). The game play itself is very good too, although not perfect. Sniper rifle spawn locations needs to be improved a bit due to the lack of sniper rifles around the maps.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back