Rate the video games you're currently playing
Jul 6, 2012 at 11:31 PM Post #2,746 of 6,977
Quote:

It was never officially revealed what it was running on.  That it was not shown during Sony's conference makes it more likely it wasn't on PS3 (they only show games running on the PS3 at their own conference).  Every analysis of it I've read said it basically wasn't possible that it was running on a current console with that level of detail and everything else going on.  Based on my own experience with my PS3 I'd personally agree.  I don't know for sure that it was running on a PC but I'm confident enough that if it wasn't I'd eat my shoe.  
biggrin.gif

There was quite a bit of visible lag and even then the textures....really weren't that HD or anything. Reminded me a lot of deus ex...and that ran on the console

I was talking about controls, I think they had X's and O's meaning Sony ran or something.

Jul 7, 2012 at 9:27 AM Post #2,748 of 6,977
Quote:
Some demo's have been run with PC's

But yeah, that demo was on a ..what was it. ps3 I think? If I remember it correctly. And even if the Wii u got it(i don't know but it looks like it will) it won't run at those graphics settings and the resolution will be unknown. The Wii U has been reported and the demo's do give a hint that it has powers of about or slightly above the 360 or ps3 as of right now......but that's all rumours.

A ps3 couldn't do that,it was a wii u! p.s don't listen to any crap that people say that the games were on a ps3! 

Jul 7, 2012 at 1:29 PM Post #2,750 of 6,977
Quote:
A ps3 couldn't do that,it was a wii u! p.s don't listen to any crap that people say that the games were on a ps3! 

That tablet in th video isn't a Wii U tablet though......

That might be "OnLive" running, as many game developers are right not working with OnLive.

But either way, as of right now the Wii U has not been confirmed to be getting Watch Dogs so we will have to see what happens.

I'm sure many of my friends wouldn't mind having Watch Dogs when they get their Wii U's.

And then I will say... "Wii... would like to play with U" 
beerchug.gif

hha....bad pun.

Jul 7, 2012 at 2:17 PM Post #2,753 of 6,977
Quote:
mass effect 1-3 on pc. 9/10

and wow, this is an old thread

I give it a 9/10 as well. I'm mainly fresh on my current playthrough of 3 but other than some minor technical and movement and basically how well done and streamlined the game was and nitpicks in those, it was a great game

Quote:
It might have been a gaming pc, it wasn't the ps3..this game doesn't look up to much, graphics wise it looks a bit like condenmed criminal origins!

I would wish for more graphics power in the Wii U...but for nintendo's budget....their current financial woes and the size of the device...it would be hard to do it. The PS3 and Xbox didn't make any money for Sony and microsoft(long for sony) as their consoles costed more than their price as the GPU and CPU at the time was actually a upper mid range card.

Not sure if Sony will risk that this time around as they aren't doing too good. Microsoft is stagnating so not sure about them.

Jul 7, 2012 at 2:48 PM Post #2,755 of 6,977
@everyone
new free easy to run horror game

http://www.ign.com/articles/2012/07/07/slender-is-pure-horror

Played it last night...play it like a man! By yourself at night

ITs a small download and very easy to play!

I can't beat it though.

However considering this is a free game it gets an 8/10. I won't consider the lack of mechanics to be anything as that's part of the game but sometimes you wish it was a bit different or have more immediate scares and etc.

Jul 7, 2012 at 3:00 PM Post #2,756 of 6,977
Quote:
@everyone
new free easy to run horror game

http://www.ign.com/articles/2012/07/07/slender-is-pure-horror

Played it last night...play it like a man! By yourself at night

ITs a small download and very easy to play!

I can't beat it though.

However considering this is a free game it gets an 8/10. I won't consider the lack of mechanics to be anything as that's part of the game but sometimes you wish it was a bit different or have more immediate scares and etc.

Were do i download this game? my game i ordered hasn't arrived yet, i need a game i am stuck on skyrim!

Jul 7, 2012 at 5:01 PM Post #2,757 of 6,977
Quote:
Were do i download this game? my game i ordered hasn't arrived yet, i need a game i am stuck on skyrim!

It's in the article :)

http://www.mediafire.com/?vql3a6fbjq0qbbv

But here's the link and it's legit. Just unzip it and drag it somewhere and run.. Use good headphones and play in a dimly light room. don't cheat. Read the read me! It has instructions! This game is very bare but it's a good play!

56MB game!

Jul 8, 2012 at 12:08 AM Post #2,759 of 6,977
Quote:
arkham asylum  9/10 maybe 10/10. Can't wait to beat it and try out arkham city

That game wasn't for me.

Super biased rating from me:
6/10

non biased analytical rating:
9/10

I can definately see that it is a fantastic game with how well it did everything and the atmosphere and options it creates... But I am not that kind of person and just angsted at it the whole time.

Jul 8, 2012 at 2:13 AM Post #2,760 of 6,977
Katawa Shoujo

10/10 on first playthrough. So bloody heart wrenching it hurt, and really reminded me of some **** I didn't want to.

0/10 on next playthroughs. Screw that. Remind me of all this crap, go through so much relationship pains, then choose a different option and start all over again. Playing games with my emotions. This is biased as hell, but ugh, all that hard work to waste.

As an afterthought, I really really really wished current video games could do this level of immersion and not have me so bored that on the second playthrough I quit.

*warning lots of nudity if you play your cards right

Users who are viewing this thread

Back