Rate the video games you're currently playing
Jul 2, 2011 at 7:52 AM Post #1,861 of 6,937
Currently Just Playing PES2011 ....and i give it a 10 out of 10 , welcome back to right path Konami , hope you make it even better for PES2012 :D

Jul 5, 2011 at 12:28 AM Post #1,862 of 6,937
I haven't finished it yet, but Just Cause 2 is worth every penny I spent on it, which was $13.39.

Easy 10/10 for sheer fun factor. Use a controller for driving and flying missions, they will save your life. Also, driving is surprisingly un-NFS like.

Jul 5, 2011 at 2:06 AM Post #1,863 of 6,937

Quote:
I haven't finished it yet, but Just Cause 2 is worth every penny I spent on it, which was $13.39.

Easy 10/10 for sheer fun factor. Use a controller for driving and flying missions, they will save your life. Also, driving is surprisingly un-NFS like.

Got it for free on Steam during one of Nvidia's promotions. :D

Stuck on a level where I'm supposed to grappling hook up a building and do stuff. Died too many times so I've given up.

Jul 5, 2011 at 11:45 AM Post #1,864 of 6,937
Picked up a 3DS while my home net has been out. (Missing Steam sales ;~; )

OoT: 3D Edition - Still frustrating at times like the original, but my favorite version to date. 9/10

SSFIV: 3D - A few small problems with controls, but very very good. I love Street Fighter. 9/10

DoA: Dimensions - Big DoA fan, and this is a solid release. It's basically a port of 4, but with modified content. 7/10 (Difficulty curve is a bit abrupt)

Nintendogs: Toy Poodle & Friends - Portable Corgi (nuff said) 10/10

Jul 7, 2011 at 2:08 AM Post #1,865 of 6,937
     Quote:
Picked up a 3DS while my home net has been out. (Missing Steam sales ;~; )

OoT: 3D Edition - Still frustrating at times like the original, but my favorite version to date. 9/10

SSFIV: 3D - A few small problems with controls, but very very good. I love Street Fighter. 9/10

DoA: Dimensions - Big DoA fan, and this is a solid release. It's basically a port of 4, but with modified content. 7/10 (Difficulty curve is a bit abrupt)

Nintendogs: Toy Poodle & Friends - Portable Corgi (nuff said) 10/10

You just gave a positive review to all the games I want for the 3DS.

Now I need the other 3 games and the system :p

So glad DOA: Dimensions is a solid fighter.

Jul 7, 2011 at 2:20 AM Post #1,867 of 6,937
If I can find a used Ridge Racer I want to pick that up to. Heard some good things about it, and I love Ridge Racer. 

I wanted to try Rayman, but heard it sucked. I also kind of want the Bubble Bobble they released, but I'll wait for a price drop. 

One thing I am loving about it is...

1: I've gotten 2 free games from Nintendo from just walking around with WiFi connections in the area. (Excitebike 3D and Pokedex 3D)

2: They integrated the Pedometer very well. As you walk with it on standby in your pocket (every 200 steps) you get a 'Play Coin'. You can use them for a lot of stuff. SSFIV uses it to get figures (1 coin = 1 figure), and DOA uses 10 coins to get a 'gift'. I got a costume the one time I used that many. 

Bottom line favorite Pedometer feature is on Nintendogs though. No use for Play Coins (that I found), but your dog can get you gifts as you 'take him on a walk' with you all day. Considering I walk about 2 miles at work every day, my dog loves me. :D (And you also get Play Coins, Aww yeah)

Quote:
     Quote:

You just gave a positive review to all the all the games I want for the 3DS.

Now I need the other 3 games and the system :p

So glad DOA: Dimensions is a solid fighter.

Jul 7, 2011 at 11:20 AM Post #1,868 of 6,937

Quote:
If I can find a used Ridge Racer I want to pick that up to. Heard some good things about it, and I love Ridge Racer. 

I wanted to try Rayman, but heard it sucked. I also kind of want the Bubble Bobble they released, but I'll wait for a price drop. 

One thing I am loving about it is...

1: I've gotten 2 free games from Nintendo from just walking around with WiFi connections in the area. (Excitebike 3D and Pokedex 3D)

2: They integrated the Pedometer very well. As you walk with it on standby in your pocket (every 200 steps) you get a 'Play Coin'. You can use them for a lot of stuff. SSFIV uses it to get figures (1 coin = 1 figure), and DOA uses 10 coins to get a 'gift'. I got a costume the one time I used that many. 

Bottom line favorite Pedometer feature is on Nintendogs though. No use for Play Coins (that I found), but your dog can get you gifts as you 'take him on a walk' with you all day. Considering I walk about 2 miles at work every day, my dog loves me. :D (And you also get Play Coins, Aww yeah)

Sorry I kept reading that as pedo-meter and was like wth are you talking about. I really want the 3DS but with everything that's going on, and that I need to buy, I can't really justify the costs and the prices for games. Also, what do you work as? o.O

Jul 7, 2011 at 11:30 AM Post #1,869 of 6,937
Retail sales at OfficeMax. lol.

Doesn't seem like a walking job, does it?

Store is fairly big and I'm constantly all over the place. Distance adds up pretty quick. I'm always kind of stunned when I add up my distance for the day. Plus lifting furniture and cases of paper...it's actually a pretty good workout. (Compared to my usual routine of not moving at home. lol)

Biggest thing I'm worried about with owning the 3DS is that when Vita hits I'll forget about one or the other. 3DS has a strong line up coming, and Vita is worrying me with its launch titles. We'll see I suppose.

Quote:
Blisse said:
Sorry I kept reading that as pedo-meter and was like wth are you talking about. I really want the 3DS but with everything that's going on, and that I need to buy, I can't really justify the costs and the prices for games. Also, what do you work as? o.O

Jul 8, 2011 at 12:45 AM Post #1,872 of 6,937
Lol. Naa, he actually shares this information. In my book = Ultimate cool, and I mean that. (Even if I may not necessarily agree,) It is great to learn how/what others enjoy and why they like it most (from an intellectual standpoint).

Open minds = "DERISHUS" fun.
wink.gif
Personally, these are the kind of people I love being around. Gotta enjoy bold and creatively adaptive people like that.

Jul 8, 2011 at 12:53 AM Post #1,873 of 6,937
Feet
Pajamas
Glasses
Uniforms (Specific ones)
Books
Headphones
Long hair
Traps (Somewhat)

...I think that's about it. :D In no particular order.

EDIT: To be blunt. :wink:

Quote:
Lol. Naa, he actually shares this information. In my book = Ultimate cool, and I mean that. (Even if I may not necessarily agree,) It is great to learn how/what others enjoy and why they like it most (from an intellectual standpoint).

Open minds = "DERISHUS" fun.
wink.gif
Personally, these are the kind of people I love being around. Gotta enjoy bold and creatively adaptive people like that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back