Rate the video games you're currently playing
Jul 8, 2011 at 3:39 AM Post #1,876 of 6,943
I was in the next thread over and I thought I heard someone say somethin' about panties?

Man it's been a while since I've played a video game, the last time was when Magicka came out, I thought it was pretty good for a co-op game but too damn short. Any good PC co-op games anyone can recommend?

Kinda bored now until the all the 3's come out later this year.

Jul 8, 2011 at 10:07 AM Post #1,877 of 6,943
Sanctum is still on sale for a few hours on Steam. First Person Co-op Tower Defense.

Also, get the Magicka DLC. Bunch of extra content.

Quote:
I was in the next thread over and I thought I heard someone say somethin' about panties?

Man it's been a while since I've played a video game, the last time was when Magicka came out, I thought it was pretty good for a co-op game but too damn short. Any good PC co-op games anyone can recommend?

Kinda bored now until the all the 3's come out later this year.

Jul 8, 2011 at 10:10 AM Post #1,878 of 6,943
Lol ^^ How about Panty & Stoc-king *with Garterbelt accent* :XD Omnom nummy

Waitin for D3 mostly. Last game I really got into was Metro 2033. Strokin' League of Legends pro league has also been fun. 1970 Elo.

J3d1M1nD7r1cKs

Jul 8, 2011 at 11:41 AM Post #1,879 of 6,943
Audiosurf is on sale as well for almost nothing. An awesome game for people with large music collections. That means you, Head-Fi!

Jul 8, 2011 at 8:01 PM Post #1,882 of 6,943
I was playing DTXMania until a moment ago when my old old XBOX RB1 drum kit decided to finally crap out on me. 
mad.gif

Jul 8, 2011 at 8:14 PM Post #1,883 of 6,943
Okay, I might get a little flak, but I want to buy a Razer Onza, which is Razer's XBOX 360 controller to plug into my computer so I can play racing games and sports games properly. They were not meant for keyboards at all. I also want to buy a gamepad too.

FPS, RTS -> keyboard and mouse
MMO -> gamepad and mouse
SIMS -> controller

Also, Audiosurf has a ridiculous learning curve. :| Oh well, back to Starcraft. keke.

Also x2, does anyone have experiences with the Logitech G13 and Razer N52TE? How useful are they to you, and how do they feel? 

Jul 8, 2011 at 9:35 PM Post #1,884 of 6,943
I had the G15 for a while and played with the G13 for a bit, I don't really like em because the keys are too soft for my taste. I always forgot to use the macro keys and the LCD screen wasn't very useful IMO.

Jul 9, 2011 at 12:40 AM Post #1,886 of 6,943
I am a but behind, being that the sequel is already out but I just played Infamous. I am burnt on sandbox games, which is what kept me from playing it in the first place. That was a mistake, it was awesome. I got it free from the PSN welcome back program, but now I have to buy Infamous 2, so they will be recouping some of that money. 

I keep getting told that The Witcher 2 is amazing by a friend at work, but I don't have a PC so I will have to wait until it is out on console to give that one a go.

Jul 9, 2011 at 9:26 AM Post #1,887 of 6,943
Crysis 2 dx11 patch + high-res texture pack - 9/10. This is what the game should have been 3.5 months ago. Fps is still solid on my OC'd 940, 580 tri sli @ 1200p everything maxed out.

Jul 9, 2011 at 5:06 PM Post #1,890 of 6,943
I wish they never included the stamina mechanics for monsters in Monster Hunter 3rd. I can tolerate fixed hitboxes since some where legitimately broken, but letting the player get a ton of free hits for the sake of making an arcade-ish game realistic is lame.

Rediscovering Einhander as well. What a great game.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back