Rate the video games you're currently playing
May 15, 2018 at 12:36 PM Post #5,957 of 6,937
I started replaying Shadow Warrior because I just bought Shadow Warrior 2.

I am playing on Normal difficultywith a NewGame+ mode. Meaning all upgrades. It's basically easy. However I am picking up the story easier.

I also recently donwloaded RAGE to see if I was going to try replay that. However I am stuck in a town and can't get out. Then I see RAGE 2 is being announced. Look forward to it. I liked RAGE.

May 15, 2018 at 12:39 PM Post #5,958 of 6,937

I am playing on Normal difficultywith a NewGame+ mode. Meaning all upgrades. It's basically easy. However I am picking up the story easier.

I also recently donwloaded RAGE to see if I was going to try replay that. However I am stuck in a town and can't get out. Then I see RAGE 2 is being announced. Look forward to it. I liked RAGE.
I have both of those. Not played very far in Shadow Warrior 2, but it is fun.

May 16, 2018 at 10:21 AM Post #5,960 of 6,937

Only problem with Shadow Warrior, is I keep gettig lost. 8.2/10 though. Really surprised how much the graphics aged. However going from 21" to 27" didn't help.

May 16, 2018 at 11:52 AM Post #5,961 of 6,937
Been playing Bloodborne a lot this last week. It's definitely not a beginner friendly game but once you get the hang of it, it's really quite awesome. No matter how many times I rage quit in the beginning, I always wanted to play it again 10 minutes later.

Last edited:
May 17, 2018 at 4:11 PM Post #5,962 of 6,937
Only problem with Shadow Warrior, is I keep gettig lost. 8.2/10 though. Really surprised how much the graphics aged. However going from 21" to 27" didn't help.

Shadow Warrior.

My bad. Graphics still fine, although a little old occasionally. More a case of it being cartoony and easier to see that at larger scale. Graphics fine though. I think I commented on them earlier because I was in a less interesting looking place, but that's all.

Anyway I will shut-up now.

Good game. Poignant ending.

By the way folks, I noticed Shadow of War is on Steam free weekend. (92GB download, crikey.) Am going to play it this weekend.

Last edited:
May 22, 2018 at 11:33 AM Post #5,963 of 6,937
I started Shadow Warrior 2 for 40 mins.

Then noticed Shadow of War was on free weekend. Played the free weekend and then bought it. ... I can't rate it yet, because I only played total of seventeen hours. ... Plus I have not progressed massively through the story, as I play a lot of side quests and challenges, like going after captains.

I noticed however that captains are coming back to life, and not just being replaced. Not keen on that idea. ..................... Also Shelob being a woman-witch type thing; not sure about that.

Having a blast with it though.

Last edited:
May 22, 2018 at 12:56 PM Post #5,964 of 6,937
Shadow Complex Remastered [PC] this game was great on Xbox 360... So I purchased it on Steam and started playing through it again. It's still a great Metroidvania style game. 8.5/10

Jun 13, 2018 at 10:13 AM Post #5,968 of 6,937
I just bought Titanfall 2 on Origin, since it's on sale. (About £5.)

I was never really keen on the wall running thing. Plus I got stuck in the demo, at the same place time after time at one wall running place.

Anyway after checking out some gameplay of it on Youtube. Shameless plug for Alyce Rocha's channel. Seriously folks, her channel is one of the funniest things I ever saw. (You should see her fighting Iudex Gundyr in her Dark Souls 3 fight. I swear I replayed some bits from that over and over maybe thirty times. Nearly choked with laughter. )

Anyway after seeing her play Titanfall 2. I noticed there was more gameplay in the full game, before where I got stuck in the demo. Meaning the demo was not the first two levels.

I bought it.

Had a blast. Oddly got past the place where I got stuck in the demo, on my second attempt. Graphics are stunning. Sort of Crysis 3 level graphics. Good weapons. Great weapons on the titan.

Campaign was only about seven hours long, but it's very replay-able. Considering I like to get games on sale, especially as I do not play multiplayer, due to cheaters. Plus I like a good length campaign. Then, roughly £5 for about seven hours of high octane gaming, was a great buy.

Last edited:
Jun 13, 2018 at 11:00 AM Post #5,969 of 6,937
I just bought Titanfall 2 on Origin, since it's on sale. (About £5.)

I was never really keen on the wall running thing. Plus I got stuck in the demo, at the same place time after time at one wall running place.

Anyway after checking out some gameplay of it on Youtube. Shameless plug for Alyce Rocha's channel. Seriously folks, her channel is one of the funniest things I ever saw. (You should see her fighting Iudex Gundyr in her Dark Souls 3 fight. I swear I replayed some bits from that over and over maybe thirty times. Nearly choked with laughter. )

Anyway after seeing her play Titanfall 2. I noticed there was more gameplay in the full game, before where I got stuck in the demo. Meaning the demo was not the first two levels.

I bought it.

Had a blast. Oddly got past the place where I got stuck in the demo, on my second attempt. Graphics are stunning. Sort of Crysis 3 level graphics. Good weapons. Great weapons on the titan.

Campaign was only about seven hours long, but it's very replay-able. Considering I like to get games on sale, especially as I do not play multiplayer, due to cheaters. Plus I like a good length campaign. Then, roughly £5 for about seven hours of high octane gaming, was a great buy.

Yeah that sounds like a no brainer I agree

Users who are viewing this thread

Back