Rate the video games you're currently playing
Aug 18, 2014 at 8:05 AM Post #4,561 of 6,937
very nice, on the America server I have done close to 14k battles.... and have the m48 patton, e3, t57 heavy and nearly e5
If you ever want just add beast994 to your friends list and i can roll
in my little Matilda black prince, on the sea account.

What kind of match making does the Matilda BP get? Coz I see T9s with my main tanks.

Aug 18, 2014 at 8:07 AM Post #4,562 of 6,937
What kind of match making does the Matilda BP get? Coz I see T9s with my main tanks.

Tier 6 is the highest it will see according to the world of tanks forums.

Aug 18, 2014 at 9:00 AM Post #4,564 of 6,937
So unless I play with my Matilda, you'd be screwed! >.<

Haha yep pretty much, although I could just buy a tier 8 premium tanks.

Aug 18, 2014 at 6:30 PM Post #4,565 of 6,937
Final Fantasy XII.
It's... OK. Don't know what to say more. I was never that much into jRPG, leave alone FF (I have 4, 7, Tactics and 13 and haven't really played any of them for long except 7, but I have yet to finish it - "things" made me stop for a while and it's hard to make myself play after that time) but I recently bought a PS2 and browsing in a local game store, I found it (and it wasn't platinum release, unlike FF10 and Kingdom Hearts) - wasn't expensive, so I thought I might try it.

Aug 19, 2014 at 3:05 AM Post #4,566 of 6,937
Been playing Warcraft 2: Tides of Darkness recently, never knew of the old RTS games from back then. Really really simple of course, but very fun no doubt. Been having more fun mucking around with the map editor to be honest. 7/10 at the very least, considering the age and everything. Always interesting to go back and see how it all began.

Aug 19, 2014 at 4:51 AM Post #4,567 of 6,937
played the P.T. "demo" when a friend came over; went thought it to completion 6 times that night....holy COW!
as just a "trailer"8/10 by a land slide, probably the most tense I have been playing a horror game in a VERY long time and the visuals are just stunning. The RNG/Puzzle aspect of it is also crazy and just the numerous ways the game messes with you by omitting or add ind things in each play through that are pretty different from person to person. If you have a ps4 and have not tried this, even if you're not a horror fan I really suggest you do.

Aug 20, 2014 at 12:58 AM Post #4,568 of 6,937
I recently tried Vita's headphone out.

I had read somewhere it was not good, but it was surprisingly good. So much that I am considering loading some songs on it.

To test it, I initially used you tube hi res version songs. I plugged in Hifiman RE400 which can get quiet harsh with my cellphone.

to my surprise, sound was quiet refined and smooth. What surprised me the most was soundstage depth. Instrument separation was also stellar.

Although it was not perfect. Instrument placement was not very precise and was rather hazy. Also note level detail was not very clear or pronounced. Although how much is because of youtube, I don't know.

But it offered a very refined sound, and I think for me is a legit portable music player.

Aug 20, 2014 at 11:00 AM Post #4,569 of 6,937
  I recently tried Vita's headphone out.

I had read somewhere it was not good, but it was surprisingly good. So much that I am considering loading some songs on it.

To test it, I initially used you tube hi res version songs. I plugged in Hifiman RE400 which can get quiet harsh with my cellphone.

to my surprise, sound was quiet refined and smooth. What surprised me the most was soundstage depth. Instrument separation was also stellar.

Although it was not perfect. Instrument placement was not very precise and was rather hazy. Also note level detail was not very clear or pronounced. Although how much is because of youtube, I don't know.

But it offered a very refined sound, and I think for me is a legit portable music player.

The ps4 controller headphone out is decent aswell..I think the akg550's might sound good with the controller..should be good for watching late night movies!

Aug 21, 2014 at 1:27 AM Post #4,570 of 6,937

The ps4 controller headphone out is decent aswell..I think the akg550's might sound good with the controller..should be good for watching late night movies!

tried it extensively. image placement and note level details improved substantially with lossless wave files. I would've shifted my entire collection if it were not for sony's amazing memory cards.

compared it with my usb powered audinst hud mini. its 110$ dac/amp, so entry level.

audinst fleshes out sound more ie more details, and is more 3 dimensional. It has more steps between quiet and loud passages and more dynamic. it also drives full sized hps like akg k550 much better.

Vita scores in smoothness department. Its completely grain free sound and with no harshness. I have never heard vinyl but from what I have read about it, vita sounds closer to that than audinst, cause no harshness. Also it cannot drive akg k550 well enough. I get enough loudness but instruments sound thin and it does'nt fill soundstage like audinst does.

but biggest surprise to me is Vita - Hifiman RE400 pairing. Sound is devoid of any grain or harshness, that can come up when using other devices. Also I think I am hearing more layers of music with this pairing but I need to double check.

I am planning to pick some mp3 tracks and fill internal memory with as many as I can jam in there, and use it with RE400 as portable rig.

When I want to listen to music, take out memory card, when I want to play games, put it in.

Aug 23, 2014 at 1:09 PM Post #4,571 of 6,937
PS3 Final Fantasy X/X-2 HD- 9/10 Love, absolutely love the game and plot only reason it's not a 10 is because I got spolied on FF12 and seen what I believe Final Fantasy should be.

PS3 GTAV- 6/10 Yes it's a high buying game and so forth but it doesn't really do it for me.

PS3/4 COD Ghosts overall 7/10, Campaign 9/10 wonderful plot and character development along with gameplay I felt was very immersive, Extinction 10/10 absolutely amazing I have so much fun playing this, Muliplayer 2/10 Freaking sucks, spawns are piss poor, weapons shots sounds like farts, kills are boring, and the most camper friendly game I've ever played EVEN THE AI IN PRIVATE MATCH CAMP What!!!

PS4 Watchdogs 8.5/10 Very fun game to play online interation is really intuitive but sometimes irritating, missions are challenging but fun BUT does get pretty repetitive. Some trophies are friggin stupid i.e. complete the drinking challenge to level 10 on all 3 opponents, half impossible. Also this is both a plus and a minus this game DEFINITELY has an end once you've completed the campaign there's really nothing else to do.

PS4 The alpha and Beta of Destiny 10/10 Absolutely perfect, visually, audiotorily, game play everything I've never had so much fun playing a game LET ALONE the alpha/beta the co-op involment is as smooth as silk and really awesome again I stress if you're looking for a very fun and never dulling game (or so it seems in the alpha/beta as well as thr 10 year CONSTANT dlc (as in like small nik-nacs not full maps etc...) and event's they have planned this is one I highly recommend.

Aug 26, 2014 at 7:08 PM Post #4,572 of 6,937
Final Fantasy X- 9.8/10
I've literally played this game 41 times. Enough said? Good.

Bravely Default- 7.3/10
I've played this game 3 times so far and not once has it amazed me. Whenever I get engrossed in the world it spits me back out again, be it Edea's English voice or Agnes's Japanese voice, or maybe the fact that the final boss is tough to beat at max job and character levels and endgame or better equipment, when most players will have mastered about 4-6 jobs with each character and MIGHT be level 70. Or maybe I'm still mad about completing the game an extra 4 times each playthrough. Engrossing world, good art and music direction, interesting characters. Above average.

Aug 27, 2014 at 1:43 AM Post #4,573 of 6,937
PS3 GTAV- 6/10 Yes it's a high buying game and so forth but it doesn't really do it for me.

PS3/4 COD Ghosts overall 7/10, Campaign 9/10 wonderful plot and character development along with gameplay I felt was very immersive, Extinction 10/10 absolutely amazing I have so much fun playing this, Muliplayer 2/10 Freaking sucks, spawns are piss poor, weapons shots sounds like farts, kills are boring, and the most camper friendly game I've ever played EVEN THE AI IN PRIVATE MATCH CAMP What!!!

PS4 Watchdogs 8.5/10 Very fun game to play online interation is really intuitive but sometimes irritating, missions are challenging but fun BUT does get pretty repetitive. Some trophies are friggin stupid i.e. complete the drinking challenge to level 10 on all 3 opponents, half impossible. Also this is both a plus and a minus this game DEFINITELY has an end once you've completed the campaign there's really nothing else to do.

I agree with your GTA opinion, but also applied it to watchdogs. I played about 10 hours, and it was a painful 10 hours. A coworker let me borrow it, as he was curious how I would approach the last part, and i just couldn't care less about the game. I tried. I'm glad a new IP did so well, though.

I also wish I played the campaign of ghosts before trading it in for Titanfall. I actually regret trading it in, even though the multiplayer was awful.

And I agree completely with Your destiny assessment. Can't effing wait for that to come out.

Aug 27, 2014 at 3:12 AM Post #4,574 of 6,937
I agree with your GTA opinion, but also applied it to watchdogs. I played about 10 hours, and it was a painful 10 hours. A coworker let me borrow it, as he was curious how I would approach the last part, and i just couldn't care less about the game. I tried. I'm glad a new IP did so well, though.

I also wish I played the campaign of ghosts before trading it in for Titanfall. I actually regret trading it in, even though the multiplayer was awful.

And I agree completely with Your destiny assessment. Can't effing wait for that to come out.

You could always rent ghosts. If you aren't trophy hunting you should easily be able to finish the campaign in a day but i see you point and can agree about watchdogs my fiancee is also really into the sims never did much for me at all but its the only game ive seen her play and enjoy.

Aug 27, 2014 at 3:17 AM Post #4,575 of 6,937
Final Fantasy XII.
It's... OK. Don't know what to say more. I was never that much into jRPG, leave alone FF (I have 4, 7, Tactics and 13 and haven't really played any of them for long except 7, but I have yet to finish it - "things" made me stop for a while and it's hard to make myself play after that time) but I recently bought a PS2 and browsing in a local game store, I found it (and it wasn't platinum release, unlike FF10 and Kingdom Hearts) - wasn't expensive, so I thought I might try it.

Ff12 was by far my favorite ff. The level of detail in that game is astounding especially back in ps2 days i pray the make a remake for the ps4 like they did ffx for ps3. Hate ti hear you dont like it what kinda ganes you usually look for. If you like shooter mecha games my all time favorite is the armored core series you can get em at gamestop for like 3-10 bucks

Users who are viewing this thread

Back