Rate The Last Movie You Watched
Apr 11, 2009 at 3:48 AM Post #3,378 of 24,651
Quote:

Originally Posted by Old Pa /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Where, in God's name, did they come up with the idea of an assassin with a bar code on the back of his shaved head? About as useless as t*ts on a boar.

From the video game its based on, I presume O_O

Pom Poko - 7/10. Obvious cultural differences, some things lost in translation but still fairly entertaining.

Apr 11, 2009 at 4:55 AM Post #3,382 of 24,651
Twilight - 4/10

I only watched this because my girlfriend wanted to see it, she ended up falling asleep a quarter of the way through and I watched the rest myself which proved to be worse than I expected (!)

Apr 11, 2009 at 11:39 AM Post #3,387 of 24,651
Quote:

Originally Posted by Old Pa /img/forum/go_quote.gif
"Hitman" - 2/10

The most bogus and juvenile movie I have seen in a long time. One dimensional characters, stilted inane dialogue, idiotic gratuitous violence; totally unbelievable. Just bad. And dumb.

I thought hitman was a blast of a B movie.

Resident Evil: Degeneration: 3/10 (The fans wanted a game like this [and whilst I really like the 5th game and had played some of the past games i'm not what I would consider a fan], but that to me is the problem, the whole time I was watching this film I was waiting for the controls to switch over to me so I could blow the living snot out of some zombies. Sadly this film doesn't really add anything that i'm aware of to the RE universe and makes the live action RE films look like masterpieces).

Leaving Las Vegas: 8/10 (If you don't think Nicholas Cage can act rent out this film along with Adaptation and your mind will be changed instantly.)

Apr 11, 2009 at 2:33 PM Post #3,388 of 24,651
Quote:

Originally Posted by Suntory_Times /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I thought hitman was a blast of a B movie.

Resident Evil: Degeneration: 3/10 (The fans wanted a game like this [and whilst I really like the 5th game and had played some of the past games i'm not what I would consider a fan], but that to me is the problem, the whole time I was watching this film I was waiting for the controls to switch over to me so I could blow the living snot out of some zombies. Sadly this film doesn't really add anything that i'm aware of to the RE universe and makes the live action RE films look like masterpieces).

Leaving Las Vegas: 8/10 (If you don't think Nicholas Cage can act rent out this film along with Adaptation and your mind will be changed instantly.)

yes siree, LLV is one of my favourite films, and my favourite nic cage film
beerchug.gif

Apr 11, 2009 at 3:38 PM Post #3,390 of 24,651
Max Payne - 6/10 if you played the game, 4/10 if you didnt.

Marley and me - 7/10 if you own a dog, 5/10 if you don't

Fast and the Furious (the new one) - 8/10 if you're a riceboy, 6/10 if you aint

smily_headphones1.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back