Rate The Last Movie You Watched
Dec 23, 2022 at 6:56 AM Post #24,047 of 24,690
A storm for Christmas Netflix 2022 Norway. Dubbed.

alright a Xmas series about a snowmegeddon at an Norwegian airport, a cast of various typical archetypes, and how they cope, interact, evolve through the holiday snowed in arc. well it was Christmas and a snow bomb here, that didn’t happen, so seemed appropriate for this yawn, cute series, that could warm the cockles. 3.0 puffs because it’s the season, at least no Lindsay Lohan.

Dec 24, 2022 at 1:30 AM Post #24,048 of 24,690
Bardo: False Chronicle of a Handful of Truths - 3/10

Some famous director punked Netflix and got them to pay $100+ million to let him film random non-sense for 3 hours.
You could get more entertainment listening to random people mumbling to themselves for 3 hours.
My main thoughts about this movie at the end were...did they do a mental health check on Inarritu before filming? Being serious.
I've gotten random spam emails from a guy who probably ran a doomsday cult and his emails sounded sort of like the script of this movie.
Just the most bizarre things you could ever imagine. I wish I was kidding.
After watching this movie I have no clue what this film is even about.

So yes, this is by far the worst film i've seen in years.
Reminded me of some of Terrence Malick's worst films. The style of those.
Stuff like "To the Wonder" and "Knight of Cups". This is worse though.

Somehow I picture this winning Best Picture at the Oscar. Would be hilarious.

PS Inarritu is actually one of my favorite directors! Not sure what happened here.

Dec 24, 2022 at 2:13 AM Post #24,049 of 24,690
Little House on the Prairie (Season 4) - 8/10

I'm still binge watching this and you're all probably sick of me talking about it.
This season started off very badly. The first 10 episodes were pretty near below average.
It made you think "What the heck happened? It's not like it's old self anymore".
Luckily it's like the people behind the show realized this and improved every future episode from 11+

The season finale is also IMO one of the best episodes EVER made for any show!

I love this show so much that I can't imagine not getting to the final Season 9.
It's just that every season is nearly 20+ hours!

What's also nice is that in the next season there are more episodes that have a connected storyline. Usually that wasn't common until shows like "Lost" (I think?).
That's mainly why I got into TV shows again. Where the entire season felt like one long movie.

In Season 5 i'm really surprised how much dramatic changes there are for the Ingalls family.

There's one episode that seems a little outdated and "might" be offensive these days.
It's one where you finally realized how racist Mrs. Oleson is.
She uses multiple derogatory words to describe black people.
I don't know if these out-dated scripts would get a pass today.

Dec 24, 2022 at 8:10 AM Post #24,050 of 24,690
Kleo Netflix germany 2022 dubbed

kleo an ex East German assassin that was thrown under the bus, goes after those that threw her. She does it with determination, effective and sometimes gruesome ways, but what makes this character interesting , is most assassins/spies are portrayed as detached, compartmentalized, killing machines. As opposed to having serial killer vibe like kleo. She enjoys the torture the kill her awkward savant style may mask her dark entente. I like kleo I want to see what she does next. 4 puffs out of 5.

Last edited:
Dec 26, 2022 at 9:02 AM Post #24,052 of 24,690
Love hard Netflix 2022

jamming in our last Xmas rom com before the seasons over, lovehard fit the bill. Sure a tried story arc of cat fishing on different levels yields the true love that wasn’t immediately salient, cute with a slight tear up so 3.75 puffs out of 5

Dec 28, 2022 at 7:38 AM Post #24,054 of 24,690
Gangland Undercover (Seasons 1 + 2) - 7.5/10

I have seen this series years ago and I have recently re-watched it. The story is about a guy named "Charles Falco" who committed a crime and has an option to be an undercover informant for some of America's most dangerous biker clubs or stay in prison. I had no issues being bored watching it a second time. Of course, a bit of time has passed since I have seen the show, but I remember the plot.

This show was based on a true story and the scenes are dramatic. Overly dramatic sometimes, but that is what made the show so suspenseful. Overly serious at other times which could cause it to be boring. Anyways, most of the acting is fine, but a few characters stood out as being unnatural. There were some complaints about the acting of the main character. Overall, the characters are all unique and they did a good job. Also, the theme of the show is quite nice. You get to learn things!

Would recommend if you want a series to watch about an informant infiltrating biker gangs and their illegal businesses.

Last edited:
Dec 29, 2022 at 1:53 PM Post #24,055 of 24,690
Glass onion knives out mystery. net flix 2022

this three card Monty style who held the candlestick mystery is worth the view. Daniel greg is very good and Ed makes a great nemesis. Great way to kick off the season 4 puffs

Dec 30, 2022 at 10:06 AM Post #24,056 of 24,690
I should really finish Berserk, the greatest manga ever! It inspired modern day's top video games by Miyazaki such as Dark Souls series, Elden Ring, and Bloodborne. Brawk is funny

Last edited:
Jan 1, 2023 at 8:53 PM Post #24,057 of 24,690
Taiga : The Last Nomads (10/10)

Just an amazing documentary. Note to self, Wolves are smart AF.

Jan 2, 2023 at 2:15 PM Post #24,058 of 24,690
Those who would wish me dead, Netflix 2022

2021 must have had lots of out of work “A” listers for this who who of relentless pursuit of criminal loose ends. Regardless of the dogmatic sophisticated pursuit by two antagonists that make this film, Angelina can’t save it, the fire could have burnt the set down and good riddance. A 3.5 puffs just cause I couldn’t stop watching it

Jan 5, 2023 at 3:22 PM Post #24,060 of 24,690
Emily the criminal net flix 2022

A little intense a little slow burn but aubry and Theo are excellent and a well written script, makes this how to be a criminal movie cheer for the victim, the theifs, lost innocence. Dog eat dog world where getting ahead legit costs, crime pays. Or does it. 4 puffs

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back