Rate The Last Movie You Watched
Dec 11, 2010 at 5:52 PM Post #6,992 of 24,645
Today I watched Knight and Day: This one is ok action comedy, it went so over the top at some scenes that just had to laugh, and Cameron Diaz was good look... I mean actor in this movie
wink_face.gif
. Tom Cruise was again that typical smiling action hero in this one that some hate and some like, so be warned. I would recommend this to some who likes to watch something not too serious.

Dec 11, 2010 at 7:21 PM Post #6,993 of 24,645
Top 10 list for 2010 (all viewed for the first time in 2010):

#1 - Everlasting Moments (Sweden)
#2 - Modern Times (Charlie Chaplin!)
#3 - The Only Son (Japan)
#4 - Floating Weeds (Japan)
#5 - Tokyo Sonata (Japan)
#6 - Munyurangabo (USA, Rwanda)
#7 - Old Partner (South Korean documentary)
#8 - Assembly (China)
#9 - The Pacific
#10 - Ip Man (Hong Kong)

Here's a trailer of Everlasting Moments:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cbi31moTpfc

And for "Tokyo Sonata":
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w8w0EtOi-Uo

Dec 12, 2010 at 12:27 AM Post #6,997 of 24,645

Quote:
I pulled out the VHS player and played "The Wickerman" again this weekend. 

Pantheism ftw

9/10

Some great nudity in that one.  Sure messed up the remake on that account.

Dec 12, 2010 at 1:31 AM Post #6,998 of 24,645

Quote:
Twilight Saga: Eclipse 2/5 only watch this crap cause i think kristen stewart is a hottie
The Illusionist 4/5 if only this hadnt come out at nearly the exact same time as the prestige, id rate it higher

Kristen is a hottie? I guess we got different tastes in women
I heard she got cast so that in the 4th movie it would be easy to replace her with someone beautiful:D..might have been some b.s though

Dec 12, 2010 at 5:03 AM Post #7,000 of 24,645
Devil - 6/10

I'm never gonna watch another M. Night Shyamalan movie ever again. Someone should really stop supporting him from making any more movies. Other then the Sixth Sense (Unbreakable was ok), his movies all rely on the same formula. Take a bunch of people and create a mystery around a small town, farm, village, elevator. Instead of aliens, we'll use mysterious creatures. The worst part is they all just end up being weird and don't make any sense at all. Total waste of time. 

Dec 12, 2010 at 12:45 PM Post #7,002 of 24,645
I don't like Harry Potter much, especially the last couple of movies but The Deathly Hallows was pretty good. I'm going to see unstoppable today. . . 

Dec 12, 2010 at 1:03 PM Post #7,003 of 24,645
saw The Last Waltz again last night, I almost forgot how fantastic that concert movie is! Those guys definitely rocked in their time, great great music.

watching Hell Freezes Over again tonight..

Users who are viewing this thread

Back