Rate The Last Movie You Watched
Dec 12, 2010 at 3:06 PM Post #7,006 of 24,615
Jonah Hex, 7.5/10

I thought it was a fun movie, and a great adaptation of the comic book character. Would have preferred an "R" rating (Megan Fox lol) and a bit more length though. It felt like they cut the hell out of it to get a PG-13 rating.

Dec 12, 2010 at 4:23 PM Post #7,008 of 24,615
Blade Runner - Theatrical Cut. One of my all time favorite films!

Dec 13, 2010 at 12:32 PM Post #7,012 of 24,615

Quote:
Quote:
Twilight Saga: Eclipse 2/5 only watch this crap cause i think kristen stewart is a hottie
The Illusionist 4/5 if only this hadnt come out at nearly the exact same time as the prestige, id rate it higher

Kristen is a hottie? I guess we got different tastes in women
I heard she got cast so that in the 4th movie it would be easy to replace her with someone beautiful:D..might have been some b.s though

Yeah different taste shes a cutie but sort of plain jade, which I prefer sometimes but....IDK if I had a choice between her and my GF I'd take my GF she looks like the girl off the last tranformers. 'The Robot'

Dec 13, 2010 at 6:33 PM Post #7,014 of 24,615

Quote:
Kristen Stewart is not bad, but she needs to smile more and act more professionally in front of the camera. Then, she'll be smokin' hawt!

That's ridiculous.  All she needs is just a nude sex scene.  Your standards are over the top.  She's your typical young American hottie w/ the personality and character depth of a rice cake.  Something you don't mind putting your hands on but think twice about putting in your mouth once you actually realize what it is.  Just not worth the effort.

Dec 13, 2010 at 6:39 PM Post #7,015 of 24,615

Quote:
Quote:
Kristen Stewart is not bad, but she needs to smile more and act more professionally in front of the camera. Then, she'll be smokin' hawt!

That's ridiculous.  All she needs is just a nude sex scene.  Your standards are over the top.  She's your typical young American hottie w/ the personality and character depth of a rice cake.  Something you don't mind putting your hands on but think twice about putting in your mouth once you actually realize what it is.  Just not worth the effort.

Well when you come at it from this point of view...
biggrin.gif

Man On Fire 7/10 {Not as good as I remember}

Dec 13, 2010 at 8:49 PM Post #7,016 of 24,615
I gave Avatar another try, and liked it better the second time around  8/10

I think I must have been in a bad mood the first time I saw it lol, glad I bought it now

Dec 13, 2010 at 9:11 PM Post #7,018 of 24,615

Quote:
I gave Avatar another try, and liked it better the second time around  8/10

I think I must have been in a bad mood the first time I saw it lol, glad I bought it now

3d was wow, the technology needs to advance a bit -lighting situations- but otherwise nice.

Dec 14, 2010 at 12:55 AM Post #7,019 of 24,615
imho 3D is an overrated gimmick. It went out before, it will again.

Dec 14, 2010 at 1:02 AM Post #7,020 of 24,615
Dude... Listen...

I watched The Big Lebowski for the first time tonight... Duuude...

10/10 Probably my new favorite movie. I haven't laughed so hard ever. And no, I wasn't high. 

The Dude abides

Users who are viewing this thread

Back