Rate The Last Movie You Watched
Dec 4, 2010 at 9:35 PM Post #6,902 of 24,690
I liked shutter island for what it was, which was a simple predictable story told via weird scenes. Watched The Town, pretty good, not enough nudity.

Dec 4, 2010 at 9:54 PM Post #6,905 of 24,690

Quote:
I liked shutter island for what it was, which was a simple predictable story told via weird scenes. Watched The Town, pretty good, not enough nudity.

Really...hmmm wish I had your psychic powers predictable it was not. Did you predict the ending to? If so maybe you can predict the future as well 
biggrin.gif

Dec 4, 2010 at 9:56 PM Post #6,906 of 24,690
Mystic River- 7.5/10 Not as good as I was lead to believe.  Sean Penn's character got old real fast
Food Inc.- 8/10 Interesting movie that was pretty eye opening
Lost In Translation- 8.5/10 I love Bill Murrary and Johansson and this was a funny movie with great music and scenery in it

Dec 4, 2010 at 10:04 PM Post #6,909 of 24,690
Troy 10/10

This and Gladiator man ole man, for the record Sweeny Todd was so dumb. Guess I'm just not into musicals....

Dec 4, 2010 at 10:19 PM Post #6,912 of 24,690

Quote:
Originally Posted by xXFallenAngelXx /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I really enjoyed Sweemy Todd!! I guess I am into musicals..and gore
biggrin.gif

The musical part ruined everything! they song every last sentence gosh it was annoying. I also tried watching Alice In Wonderland.....I didn't make it. I think I'll revisit it soon but I could't say when. Johnny Depp is cool I was searching for more of his work, Sweeny Todd caused me to take a break.

Dec 4, 2010 at 11:22 PM Post #6,913 of 24,690

Quote:
The Shawshank Redemption 10/10.  I'm in the double digits of repeat reviews.

biggrin.gif
 I've seen that movie like 6 times now.

Minor spoilers for Shawshank
You know that scene when Red walks up to the giant tree where the box was buried? That is probably my single favorite scene in a movie ever. I've watched the movie over again just for that scene.

Dec 4, 2010 at 11:29 PM Post #6,914 of 24,690

Quote:
^^ Parkour is always cool.
biggrin.gif

Lesee, last movie I watched was Immortal I believe.

Didn't really think I'd like it but was bargain bin blu-ray so what the heck.

Other than the whole ancient Egyptian gods in futuristic NYC and the premise of the film (lolwut) I found it actually enjoyable in maybe a perverse way almost. The use of live action and animated characters seemed to actually work in this movie. A few poignant moments in the film as well helped this one break it's almost too far over the top plot.

3/5

i couldnt really tell you why, but that made me want to see that movie. I just finished it though, and i must say, that has to be the most spectacularly awful movie ive ever seen...

Dec 4, 2010 at 11:36 PM Post #6,915 of 24,690
I watched The Happening. Holy cow, what a crap-fest. Uninteresting, uninvolving, stiff acting, awkward dialogue. 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back