Rate The Last Movie You Watched
Oct 3, 2009 at 3:25 AM Post #4,666 of 24,667
zombieland-greyedposter-medsize.jpg

8/10.. good ol' zombie killing fun it was pretty entertaining.

Oct 3, 2009 at 4:23 AM Post #4,669 of 24,667
Quote:

Originally Posted by Galesden /img/forum/go_quote.gif
zombieland-greyedposter-medsize.jpg

8/10.. good ol' zombie killing fun it was pretty entertaining.

Is it just me or does it bother anyone else that that one kid was just in a movie called Adventureland and now he's in Zombieland? Whats next, Ninjaland?

Oct 3, 2009 at 5:08 AM Post #4,671 of 24,667
Wyatt Earp - In a bit over 3 hours, this film captures the life of the Western icon, the good and the bad. I'd recommend it to fans of Westerns, but it's a bit drawn out for the average viewer. I loved Dennis Quaid's performance as the eccentric Doc Holiday, he stood out quite a bit compared to the fairly straightforward role of Earp by Kevin Costner. Gene Hackman, who can almost do no wrong in my book, also played a short role in the beginning as Earp's father. 7.5/10

Oct 3, 2009 at 3:32 PM Post #4,674 of 24,667
Quote:

Originally Posted by Zodduska /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Is it just me or does it bother anyone else that that one kid was just in a movie called Adventureland and now he's in Zombieland?

Not to mention that in Zombieland Eisenberg played the exact same character. It didn't bug me but know it wasn't just you.

I got dragged to Zombieland - really wanted to see A Serious Man - but had a good time. It should of gone more over-the-top in my book. The film lacked a MacGuffin in the middle section and really stalled. Although the brilliant cameo made up for it. Best cameo ever? Seriously, I was rolling. 6/10.

Oct 4, 2009 at 2:20 PM Post #4,677 of 24,667
My Mom's New Boyfriend (2008)

6.5/10

Yet another contribution to the endless theme " Our Barbaric Life On Earth ". Meg Ryan's creativity is the bright spot in this flick. Too bad the director put it to such mundane and contrived use.

Oct 4, 2009 at 2:46 PM Post #4,678 of 24,667
Quote:

Originally Posted by ramintop /img/forum/go_quote.gif
MGS4, 10/10

Yes it´s a superb comedy. A lot of lol japan.

Gladiator Bluray edition. Still holding strong but the bad transfer means it can´t be a 10
frown.gif

Oct 5, 2009 at 1:52 AM Post #4,679 of 24,667
Strictly Sexual - 7/10. I saw it on Hulu and I wanted to watch something while eating. I went in thinking it is just another low budget, borderline pron movie with no real plot. I was so wrong, it was real, the characters did have some depth in them and was witty.

Today I went and saw Whip It - 7/10. Great movie with great casts. It was enjoyable, funny and had its moments. Although, I felt that Ellen Page has been typecast into that indie chick. Did enjoy seeing a vinyl rig in there and Ellen playing a vinyl. I have not read the book but will try to do so.

Oct 5, 2009 at 2:08 AM Post #4,680 of 24,667
Well, not a movie, but still...

7/10 - Both seasons of Lipstick Jungle. Yes, something my mom would probably watch. But it was actually pretty good.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back