Rate The Last Movie You Watched
Mar 8, 2009 at 3:30 AM Post #3,091 of 24,663
Quote:

Originally Posted by Samgotit
Sweet, I was hoping you'd sacrifice yourself. Was it as bad as Ironman or is it actually worth renting when the time comes.

Yeah, it's worth a rent, probably an IMAX, if one really digs eye candy. No denying, it was purty and lovingly crafted.

--

Have you seen Synecdoche New York yet? It is worth a rent without reservation. I caught it at the cheap screen last week and was moved.

Mar 8, 2009 at 3:36 AM Post #3,092 of 24,663
Role Models - 7..had some good laughs, but these types of movies typically don't score higher than the 7-7.9 range for me.

Mar 8, 2009 at 3:51 AM Post #3,093 of 24,663
Quote:

Originally Posted by virometal /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Yeah, it's worth a rent, probably an IMAX, if one really digs eye candy. No denying, it was purty and lovingly crafted.

--

Have you seen Synecdoche New York yet? It is worth a rent without reservation. I caught it at the cheap screen last week and was moved.

A Kaufman movie with Hoffman, hell yea I'll see it. Thanks for the rec.

Mar 8, 2009 at 3:54 AM Post #3,094 of 24,663
Quote:

Originally Posted by Galesden /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Watchmen-9.5/10
Very good, stayed true to the book, only changed a few scenes in the movie, The only problem for me is that i read the book and i kept thinking back to the book comparing to the movie.

I agree with this. I think it would have been better if I had gone into the movie not knowing the story but it was a damn good movie if you knew what to expect.

Mar 10, 2009 at 1:38 AM Post #3,102 of 24,663
Get Smart: 8/10, a silly summer film done right

Mar 10, 2009 at 7:06 AM Post #3,104 of 24,663
Quote:

Originally Posted by Lamenthe /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Death Race 6/10

An action flick, nothing more, nothing less.

One can't say Paul Anderson failed on this one though, it's exactly what he was trying to make and what the advertising promised. It delivered exactly that. (and it's ahrd for me to say that considering what he did to AVP).

Users who are viewing this thread

Back