flinkenick's 17 Flagship IEM Shootout Thread (and general high-end portable audio discussion)
Nov 23, 2017 at 1:29 PM Post #6,151 of 39,414
I guess what goes around, does come around.. Karma has got me tempted with DACs and Amps that cost about all the money I have made people spend here..
It was probably a karma-induced merger of the angel on your one shoulder and the devil on the other...

:innocent: Gosh, that Jotunheim looks quite good! :innocent:

:imp: Maybe you should look at what else is available? :imp:
:innocent: No, too expensive. :innocent:
:imp: Just a look. Looking doesn't cost anything. :imp:
:innocent: Oh, I don't know. :innocent:
:imp: You'll learn something new! :imp:
:innocent: Learning is good! :innocent:

:smiling_imp: Just look at that Chord Dave! Must work great with the Blue MkII! :smiling_imp:
:smiling_imp: And I will need the stands for that too! :smiling_imp:
:smiling_imp: Oh and maybe.... :smiling_imp:

Nov 23, 2017 at 1:56 PM Post #6,153 of 39,414
@junix , which IEM did you get? Yes, you can use your last post to respond..
Nah, was just kidding.. it is actually not fair I join an elite group of people that thought me most I know about this hobby (+this @Wyville random guy..)
+ with a new post I can in theory get more likes as I can fool the same people in another like (a pity like..) :ksc75smile:

I ordered something that IMHO pairs really well with SP1000Cu + Effect Audio Lionheart (I have a 2 pin..) .. something that as a combo with this 2 costs more than my first car. :ksc75smile:
Can you guess or you want more hints.. ?

Nov 23, 2017 at 5:47 PM Post #6,155 of 39,414
Looks like the tour may be full.

Nov 23, 2017 at 6:20 PM Post #6,157 of 39,414
Oops... Could be.

Nov 24, 2017 at 1:48 AM Post #6,158 of 39,414
Nah, was just kidding.. it is actually not fair I join an elite group of people that thought me most I know about this hobby (+this @Wyville random guy..)
Yeah, I just snuck into that group illegally. You know those parties for the social elite? I'm the guy in the rented tux pretending to be "Lord B. Ottomsup". :D
+ with a new post I can in theory get more likes as I can fool the same people in another like (a pity like..) :ksc75smile:
Clever thinking! :D
I ordered something that IMHO pairs really well with SP1000Cu + Effect Audio Lionheart (I have a 2 pin..) .. something that as a combo with this 2 costs more than my first car. :ksc75smile:
Can you guess or you want more hints.. ?
Were they part of the shootout?

Nov 24, 2017 at 1:57 AM Post #6,159 of 39,414
It was probably a karma-induced merger of the angel on your one shoulder and the devil on the other...

:innocent: Gosh, that Jotunheim looks quite good! :innocent:

:imp: Maybe you should look at what else is available? :imp:
:innocent: No, too expensive. :innocent:
:imp: Just a look. Looking doesn't cost anything. :imp:
:innocent: Oh, I don't know. :innocent:
:imp: You'll learn something new! :imp:
:innocent: Learning is good! :innocent:

:smiling_imp: Just look at that Chord Dave! Must work great with the Blue MkII! :smiling_imp:
:smiling_imp: And I will need the stands for that too! :smiling_imp:
:smiling_imp: Oh and maybe.... :smiling_imp:

My evil conscience has become quite smart these days. It has begun to evaluate what is within reach and what's not. It knows Dave is out of the question.. So it goes for something like the Hugo 2 or Eddie Current Zana Deux..

Nov 24, 2017 at 2:10 AM Post #6,160 of 39,414
My evil conscience has become quite smart these days. It has begun to evaluate what is within reach and what's not. It knows Dave is out of the question.. So it goes for something like the Hugo 2 or Eddie Current Zana Deux..

Don't you hate it when your conscience evolves to become more insidious? Mine now operates on the level of a super villain.

Nov 24, 2017 at 2:12 AM Post #6,161 of 39,414
Devious, that one! :sweat_smile:

Nov 24, 2017 at 3:07 AM Post #6,164 of 39,414
Yeah, I just snuck into that group illegally. You know those parties for the social elite? I'm the guy in the rented tux pretending to be "Lord B. Ottomsup". :D
TBH, I quite like your reviews.. you're getting there man!

Clever thinking! :D
Clever but it is not working.. will try with some thirsty puppies.. :ksc75smile:

husky-water.gif

Were they part of the shootout?
Their custom brother is part of the shootout .. ups I said too much. :ksc75smile:

You should not get a Hugo 2, no, no.. no..

Nov 24, 2017 at 3:20 AM Post #6,165 of 39,414
TBH, I quite like your reviews.. you're getting there man!
Thanks, much appreciated! I am slowly gaining more experience and already have a few very nice reviews planned, and I will simply take it from there.
Clever but it is not working.. will try with some thirsty puppies.. :ksc75smile:

husky-water.gif
How can anyone look at that and not "like" it! :D
Their custom brother is part of the shootout .. ups I said too much. :ksc75smile:
Zeus? Everyone seems to be getting Zeus these days. :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back