RAL Cryo-Silver Reference for Ultrasone Proline 750/2500
Jan 11, 2008 at 5:02 PM Post #31 of 37
Quote:

Originally Posted by ast /img/forum/go_quote.gif
RAL is a con business, and the owner Brad is a crook:

Head-fi: http://www.head-fi.org/forums/f4/rev...crooks-283121/

Audio-Asylum: Cable Asylum - Hooray: Revelation Audio Labs banned from Audiogon! - nostatic - January 06, 2008 at 04:10:07

Audiogon: AudiogoN Forums: revelation Audio cable purchasing problems

mad.gif

I'm not sure what has happened of late, but my experience with Brad Vojtech has always been honest, timely and fair--all in stellar fashion. His Cryo-Silver recables are by-far-and-away the best I've tried to date. You may be hasty in your judgment: what has transpired recently is certainly not indicative of what others' experiences have been in years prior. Hopefully, Brad will pull out of this one. I think he may have taken on too many things to do at once.

Jan 12, 2008 at 5:29 AM Post #32 of 37
I'm saddened to hear about Brad. I love my cable, but I experienced a very long delay in getting it. I suppose it was a "sign" but I assumed he was actually having the problems he said he was, or perhaps was a little like Dr. Xin. Anyway, it's a shame a superior product isn't linked with a superior person. I hope he can turn it around for himself, though it sounds like it will be an upward climb.

Jan 12, 2008 at 7:28 PM Post #33 of 37
Does by any chances, Brad make any responds regarding to this matter?

Jan 16, 2008 at 3:03 AM Post #34 of 37
My experience is that I placed an order with Brad Vojtech/Revelation Audio Labs, Inc. (RAL) on March 22, 2007 for: Sennheiser 650 cables, an extension cable, a mini-mini cable, and a Walker Audio Extreme SST kit. He was very nice and helpful when I placed my order. I prepaid for the order with my credit card.

I became quite concerned after reading this thread and other threads on Head-Fi, Audiogon, and Audio Asylum. I did notice that Revelation Audio Labs was sharing a room with TMH Audio last week at CES 2008, so I took that as a positive sign. Anyway, I called and left a voicemail for Brad this weekend, requesting an update on the status of my order. He promptly sent me an e-mail yesterday morning (1/14/2008), stating that he would ship my mini cable and Walker Audio E-SST kit yesterday afternoon, and he would attempt to complete my Sennheiser 650 cable and extension cable and mail those by the end of the week. I did receive a shipping notice from the USPS yesterday afternoon.

I just wanted to post the facts about my experience with Revelation Audio Labs and Brad Vojtech. I am still quite concerned based on the nature of the posts in this thread and other threads on Head-Fi, Audio Asylum, and the threads that were present on Audiogon until they mysteriously disappeared sometime on January 8, 2008, which is about the time that Brad Vojtech/Vtech2000/Revelation Audio Labs became "no longer a registered user." I was very disappointed to see those threads disappear on Audiogon because I relied on the feedback (and there was plenty of it) re: Revelation Audio Labs and Brad Vojtech when I placed my order back in March 2007. You can still read the positive feedback for Vtech2000 on Audiogon, and look up Revelation Audio Labs and read that same feedback. It's all positive, and it's still there. However, every thread that expressed concerns about Revelation Audio Labs and Brad Vojtech has vanished on Audiogon.

I really hope that I get amazing cables and a pristine Walker Audio E-SST kit from Brad. I wish him all the best and hope this story has a happy ending! However, I don't know how I could read these threads and not have serious concerns. I am a little uncertain as to how valuable the limited lifetime warranty that accompanies these cables will be. When I placed my order I thought the lifetime warranty was quite valuable, now I am uncertain as to its value. I would like to be more positive here, and hopefully I will have a positive experience with the cable and Walker Audio E-SST I am supposed to receive this week and the Sennheiser 650 cable and extension cable I am supposed to receive next week. I will post my experience with the cables here in this thread.

Jan 19, 2008 at 7:18 AM Post #35 of 37
I received the mini-mini cable and Walker Audio E-SST kit today in the mail from Brad. It was packed well and the mini cable looks and sounds great. I am still waiting for the more expensive part of my order, a Sennheiser cable and an extension cable. I was a little disappointed that the box included warranty information stating that the cable comes with only a six (6) month warranty. This conflicts with the information on the Revelation Audio Labs website that the cables come with a lifetime warranty.

Nevertheless, I am happy to say I received the first part of my order in good condition.

Jan 26, 2008 at 3:51 AM Post #36 of 37
Well, that was a week ago, did you get the Sennheiser cable? I ask because i'm intrigued with the cable he makes for the proline 750. But if things are indeed as bad as people have been saying that they are, then i'll be looking for another solution. Probably moon audio.

Jan 26, 2008 at 4:30 AM Post #37 of 37
No, I have not received the Sennheiser cable or extension cable yet. I called Brad today and left a voicemail, requesting an update on the status of my order, and reminding him that I am looking forward to receiving the cables soon. I also e-mailed him on Sunday, January 20, thanking him for following through with the mini cable and Walker Audio E-SST kit, and letting him know that I was really looking forward to receiving the Sennheiser cable and extension cable soon. He promptly replied that same day, saying I was welcome. I will post again when I receive the cables from Brad.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back