Radsone EarStudio ES100
May 15, 2018 at 10:53 PM Post #1,141 of 6,675
Thing that worth improving is management of few es100 from one phone. Device search shows them without names in BT, so it's impossible to remember which one is which. Every time I need to connect - it will not connect for many tries and eventually might even require restart of the phone. And every time need to confirm device like during pairing while it's already BT connected and paired.

I know there are not a lot of users of several es100, but even with just one - quite often it loses settings connection (while playing music through it) after apps switching and it's hard to get it back.

May 16, 2018 at 3:44 AM Post #1,146 of 6,675
Oh, 105 euro instead 99 us dollars, damn

As we are obligated to pay VAT in the European market, the price of EarStudio has applied accordingly.
For this reason, generally most of the items have the higher price in Amazon EU than in Amazon US.
Your kind understanding would be appreciated.
Thanks!
WS

May 16, 2018 at 4:39 AM Post #1,147 of 6,675
F/W v1.2.1 released

- Minor bug fix on the mic. gain control
- Increased max. crossfeed range
- Added the buffer length control option
- Auto reset on abnormal device freezing

Although we've tried and added the buffer length control option,
we found that the amount of latency that can be reduced by the buffer length option is very limited and insufficient and may vary across the source device.

We've uploaded the DFU package and released Android app now.
iOS app for F/W v1.2.1 will be available tomorrow after the Apple App review process.

Thank!
WS

May 16, 2018 at 8:12 AM Post #1,148 of 6,675
@wslee
F/W v1.2.1 released

- Minor bug fix on the mic. gain control
- Increased max. crossfeed range
- Added the buffer length control option
- Auto reset on abnormal device freezing

Although we've tried and added the buffer length control option,
we found that the amount of latency that can be reduced by the buffer length option is very limited and insufficient and may vary across the source device.

We've uploaded the DFU package and released Android app now.
iOS app for F/W v1.2.1 will be available tomorrow after the Apple App review process.

Thank!
WS
Hi! Do you plan to add support for iPad in the future releases of iOS app?

May 16, 2018 at 1:12 PM Post #1,153 of 6,675
Amazon UK for me, arriving tomorrow

May 16, 2018 at 1:25 PM Post #1,154 of 6,675
@wslee
Another feature request, optionally let the iOS device control the analogue volume. I know this was explicitly disabled to allow for a more precise volume control. But it would be nice if there was a setting that allowed you to enable this. You loose the precise control but gain native volume control from your iOS devices (iPhone, Apple watch etc.).

Last edited:
May 16, 2018 at 1:30 PM Post #1,155 of 6,675
@wslee
Another feature request, optionally let the iOS device control the analogue volume. I know this was explicitly disabled to allow for a more precise volume control. But it would be nice if there was a setting that allowed you to enable this. You loose the price control but gain native volume control from your iOS devices (iPhone, Apple watch etc.).

Agreed. iOS remembers the system volume setting for a device, so it should output at the maximum when reconnected.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back