Radsone EarStudio ES100
Nov 15, 2018 at 1:30 PM Post #3,271 of 6,675
Ah okay, that's fair enough. Just wondered, glad you got it sorted.

That's what this community is for, isn't it (among other things) :)

Last edited:
Nov 15, 2018 at 4:37 PM Post #3,272 of 6,675
Spent a good amount of time today doing back to backs between BTR3 & ES100 .... now i've got things settled i really am struggling to discern between them in terms of SQ
Only difference really is the fact that on the ES100 i feel i have to use the EQ a little whereas the BTR3 doesn't have EQ (not yet but coming according to the app) but it does sound the way i like so not sure i'd use it anyway

Nov 16, 2018 at 1:21 PM Post #3,273 of 6,675
How's 2.0.1 for everyone? Not seen a lot of talk about that update, although it was mostly bug fixes. My phone does seem to connect faster via the app for settings adjutsment... Been lurking thru the thread after buying the ES100 on a whim when it first became available on Amazon over the summer. I'll post a pic of it with my MD+ and short cable later...

Nov 17, 2018 at 12:28 AM Post #3,275 of 6,675
I had no issues with it at all. Updated cleanly and connected swiftly to my phone.

Same for me. It also seems to start faster, i dont have to hold the play button for as long as I used to (I think) :)

Nov 17, 2018 at 12:59 AM Post #3,276 of 6,675
Spent a good amount of time today doing back to backs between BTR3 & ES100 .... now i've got things settled i really am struggling to discern between them in terms of SQ
Only difference really is the fact that on the ES100 i feel i have to use the EQ a little whereas the BTR3 doesn't have EQ (not yet but coming according to the app) but it does sound the way i like so not sure i'd use it anyway

So which areas do you EQ?

Nov 18, 2018 at 3:22 AM Post #3,277 of 6,675
Does anyone know how to submit a warranty claim to Radsone? I couldn't find any warranty information on the Earstudio website, Amazon, or my box. My 3.5mm output suddenly stopped working correctly. The left channel is just gone. Tested with 3 different cable/earphone combinations, same result. 2.5mm output is still working. I bought my ES100 from Amazon in May.

Nov 18, 2018 at 4:05 AM Post #3,280 of 6,675
Does anyone know how to submit a warranty claim to Radsone? I couldn't find any warranty information on the Earstudio website, Amazon, or my box. My 3.5mm output suddenly stopped working correctly. The left channel is just gone. Tested with 3 different cable/earphone combinations, same result. 2.5mm output is still working. I bought my ES100 from Amazon in May.

If you purchased it from Amazon would it not be easier to replace it with them? That is certainly what I would do in the same situation here in the UK.

Nov 18, 2018 at 3:05 PM Post #3,282 of 6,675
I would, but the order page says: "Return and product support windows have closed".

Go to the contact section in help and live chat them about it. They should get it sorted out.

Nov 20, 2018 at 4:07 AM Post #3,283 of 6,675
Since there have been some questions about ES100's warranty policy, I want to share my experience. My beloved ES100 started acting weird about one month ago, and when I could not take it anymore, I contacted Radsone Support Team via email (they usually reply my email at around 8:45 AM GMT+7 every day).

At first, they asked for my order number, and then they provide me with an address so I can return the defective device. The problem is I'm living in Vietnam, and I ordered mine on Amazon US by a 3rd shipping service. If I return the defective device to Radsone in the US, the shipping fee will cost me about 30% of a new one. Then I asked them for a nearer location of Radsone that I can return it without paying too much. Luckily, they have a department (or headquarters - IDK) in South Korea.

It has been five days since Radsone informed me that they received the defective device, and I've just got a new one delivered to my home.

For me, a good product is not always about its performance, the after-sales service and customer service also take a big part. And Radsone is doing great at that. Good device with new firmware for updates almost every month, and great customer support - that's just enough for me.

P/S: I'm looking forward to having the coming ES200. Just take my money, Radsone!

QzZZoLJ.jpg

88aL4ir.jpg

Last edited:
Nov 20, 2018 at 4:39 AM Post #3,284 of 6,675
Always good to know about a company... agree 100% about after-sales either making or breaking a long-term potential customer
Way too many companies ship it and forget about it ... good after sales support is a rare and precious thing.

Nov 20, 2018 at 12:44 PM Post #3,285 of 6,675
Just received mine from Amazon and first impressions are good. The app is really useful and the main reason I got this instead of BTR3.

Have to test with my fullsize headphones but 1more triple drivers sound pretty good so far.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back