Radiohead
Feb 23, 2011 at 9:12 AM Post #61 of 96
OK Computer!

Feb 28, 2011 at 8:38 AM Post #62 of 96
Kid A is their magnum opus imo, but if I had to choose only one it'd be OK Computer. Although I've listened to it to death, OKC is what introduced me to Radiohead when it first came out. Listening to it recently after a long hiatus, reminded me that it contained some of my absolute favourite Radiohead songs. They've released more mature works since, but they haven't soared as high.

Feb 28, 2011 at 10:35 PM Post #63 of 96
Kid A , Motion Picture soundtrack is one of my favorite songs ever.

Mar 4, 2011 at 2:37 AM Post #67 of 96
Probably In Rainbows. It came out during a rough period in my life, and it really helped me through (how cliché). After reading the comments though, I realized how amazing all the albums are. All perhaps Pablo Honey which is only good. Creep *was* great the first few times we all heard it, but most of the album sounds like standard indie rock.

Mar 7, 2011 at 7:13 PM Post #70 of 96

Quote:
sadly the last 2 Rh albums and the eraser bires me to death. they used to be so good!!! 

anyway, just another great band gone to oblivion

I have to agree but i have to say the albums weren't a complete disappointment 'video tape' and from king of limbs 'bloom' are the only tracks i thought were great...personally i think thom should stop trying to save the world and just focus on music.

May 5, 2016 at 9:11 PM Post #73 of 96
  New single is out today; Burn the Witch
youtube it.

I like it.  More like the OK Computer/KidA Radiohead.

I'm loving it. Gonna grab the Spectre/Burn the Witch 7" when it comes out. Hoping for an album release tomorrow. I'm really liking the orchestration on the single and I hope it persists into the album, it seems like Johnny has more control and it'll have less of Thom's bleepy bloopy stuff (which was great on Kid A/Amnesiac but eh on TKOL).

I'm a huge Radiohead fan, and following reddit.com/r/radiohead and all the news this week has been great. I'm also a big RHCP fan and getting their new single and an album announcement has been very exciting.

May 11, 2016 at 2:53 PM Post #75 of 96

Users who are viewing this thread

Back