Radiohead
Feb 27, 2008 at 10:26 PM Post #31 of 96
its not really a fair question...
Pablo Honey was when i fell in love with the band.

HAIL TO THE THIEF!!!

Mar 5, 2008 at 9:08 AM Post #33 of 96
Woah sorry Im a little late. I never saw this part of the forum and I just did a search for Radiohead and came across this. Oh anyways, this is so hard but I have to say:

The Bends

Only because of certain songs on there. Then Ok Computer. Then Kid A maybe. I put Hail to the Thief and Amnesiac about the same level. I cant decide where Pablo Honey and In Rainbows go, but I dont care
smily_headphones1.gif
They sound so great on decent headphones dont they? I Just found out recently. Maybe the recent purchase of some better headphones has made me listen to them so much all the sudden when I used to only listen a little here and there. It's all on the Nano at all times now. Albums only right now though. I am determined to see them this year so I hope I dont miss out on tickets! Sorry for the lengthy post!

Mar 5, 2008 at 9:54 AM Post #35 of 96
there is a box set (not sure if that was sarcasm) and my clueless GF almost got it for me for Xmas not knowing the only album I was missing was Pablo Honey in a case with a booklet
smily_headphones1.gif

Mar 5, 2008 at 11:44 AM Post #37 of 96
If I had to choose one it would definitely be OK Computer..... there may be some better individual songs on The Bends, but IMO OKC holds up as a complete work of art.

Mar 6, 2008 at 7:49 PM Post #41 of 96
Not only is there a box set but an overpriced special edition USB thumb drive with all but In Rainbows in lossless WAV.

Have you guys heard the Sad Kermit version of Creep at sadkermit.com ?

Mar 7, 2008 at 2:58 PM Post #43 of 96
Quote:

Originally Posted by yeahx /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Have you guys heard the Sad Kermit version of Creep at sadkermit.com ?

Funny. That 'Hurt' video is pretty twisted and wrong, though.
eek.gif

Mar 10, 2008 at 12:38 AM Post #44 of 96
Probably "Hail to the Thief". For some reason it doesn't seem as popular as others. Don't know why... I think it's brilliant.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back