Radiohead.
May 25, 2006 at 4:27 AM Post #16 of 51
Quote:

Originally Posted by virometal
I think Radiohead is a really great metal band.

huh?
Is there a metal album that they released that I am unaware of?

May 25, 2006 at 4:49 AM Post #17 of 51
Quote:

Originally Posted by kwitel
Is there a metal album that they released that I am unaware of?

No, but your sarcasm detector appears to be malfunctioning
smily_headphones1.gif

Jul 2, 2010 at 11:18 AM Post #19 of 51
Sorry guys....Radiohead is still very much alive. Kid A can't be beat!

Jul 2, 2010 at 11:31 AM Post #20 of 51
Kid A is an electronic album for frat boys. I used to play it at a bar where I worked.. It was amazing to watch all the future golfing dads of America nod their head to that joint.

Sorry, I couldn't resist.

Jul 2, 2010 at 12:05 PM Post #21 of 51
Now I know you're lying. Pablo Honey was that.
smile_phones.gif

Jul 7, 2010 at 3:33 AM Post #24 of 51
Hear, Hear! Can't wait for the next Radiohead album! Have a feeling it's gonna be a good one!

Jul 7, 2010 at 10:18 PM Post #25 of 51
I used to think Radiohead was very boring.  Now I think they are okay.  I don't know why they are so loved by critics.  I don't find their music either especially appealing/emotional/interesting.  That being said, The Bends is a nice album that I enjoy.  They have some other nice songs, but listening to any of their other albums end to end is not something that interests me.

Jul 7, 2010 at 10:47 PM Post #26 of 51
Radiohead has grown on me over the years. I didn't much care for them at first, but I put "OK Computer" and "Kid A" on now and then and I've been liking them more. Not to the point where they go into regular rotation, but slightly ahead of indifference and a few songs I really enjoy. I'll keep giving them spins and see what happens. Sometimes, an album doesn't "catch" until you've heard it a number of times or you've gotten turned onto something else. I wonder if getting into another artist might make Radiohead really click for me.

Jul 8, 2010 at 1:39 AM Post #28 of 51
I like the music of radiohead, its just the singing I cant stand. If they were to get a new lead singer I would probably enjoy there music more.

Jul 8, 2010 at 2:01 AM Post #29 of 51
My coworker who is the biggest Radiohead fan let me listen to a couple of their albums and I eventually bought The Bends and OK Computer.  I think those two albums are very good but my problem with Radiohead is their lyrics.  They are just so dang depressing and negative that sometimes they just don't fit my mood at all

Users who are viewing this thread

Back