RAAL 1995 Immanis
Apr 29, 2024 at 7:15 PM Post #211 of 224
I'd like to post some impressions on the Magna. There are three active threads for the Raal now, one is the announcement thread for Raal.

Any opinion on where I should post, or if someone can create a thread just for Magna? (Not sure if I have permissions to start a topic). The Magna absolutely deserves to be in Summit-Fi all on its own. But I also wonder if a moderator could not simply re-name the SRH1a thread to include all the ribbon models.

Feedback appreciated.
IMO, someone should go ahead and add Magna and Immanis to the list of products under Head Gear in preparation for formal user reviews.

If your impressions are more free-form at this point, the sponsor thread seems the most appropriate one as it covers both products. Maybe cross-post a link here as well.

Apr 29, 2024 at 7:27 PM Post #213 of 224
I follow them all so I guess it doesn't really matter until I find myself looking for an earlier post......... in what thread was that?
The Magna / Immanis is by far the most popular.

Last edited:
Apr 29, 2024 at 7:28 PM Post #214 of 224
Where can one buy Immanis and how much is it?

Apr 29, 2024 at 7:29 PM Post #215 of 224
Google will serve you well...

Apr 29, 2024 at 7:33 PM Post #216 of 224
Google provided nada, it’s like weird, no distribution in North America. Reviews and such. So is the product available, where, and how much

Last edited:
Apr 29, 2024 at 7:37 PM Post #217 of 224
Google provided nada, it’s like weird, no distribution in North America. Reviews and such. So is the product available, where, and how much
You want to speak with Danny McKinney of Raal Requisite. Just search this thread for "Danny" or visit the R-R web site for his contact info.

Immanis price is roughly $9500. It's less if you already own a transformer box and/or Star-8 cable.

Last edited:
Apr 29, 2024 at 7:38 PM Post #218 of 224
I follow them all so I guess it doesn't really matter until I find myself looking for an earlier post......... in what thread was that?
The Magna / Immanis is by far the most popular.

Only concern here is there will likely be low participation. I think a big reason why all other Raal products have been added to the "Sr1a" thread here. Would hate for a separate thread to not really gain traction and only have a few limited posts. But at the end of the day, I think it's all fair game lol

Edit* also can update this thread to reflect Immanis/Magna and not just the Immanis. I do get the part about the Magna getting its fair due!

Last edited:
Apr 29, 2024 at 9:40 PM Post #220 of 224
IMO, someone should go ahead and add Magna and Immanis to the list of products under Head Gear in preparation for formal user reviews.

If your impressions are more free-form at this point, the sponsor thread seems the most appropriate one as it covers both products. Maybe cross-post a link here as well.
I certainly hope more expert and formal reviews can be posted in the appropriate place. My own impressions are more casual and as you said free form, so not at all a real review. I think for now I will just post on the 1995 thread and link to it on the other ones.

Apr 29, 2024 at 11:37 PM Post #221 of 224
I got you: :beerchug:
Taken from here (the other immanis thread):

12305177.jpg

Still not sure if I'd prefer this or the Valkyria. I do really like the sr1a/ca1a though

Last edited:
Apr 30, 2024 at 2:34 AM Post #222 of 224
Apr 30, 2024 at 8:35 AM Post #223 of 224

Users who are viewing this thread

• Back