RAAL 1995 Immanis
Feb 1, 2024 at 4:14 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 221

Chefguru

Headphoneus Supremus
A thread for all things Immanis the new TOTL from RAAL.
27 units have been reported in the first run. A second run will take place in April.

Raal3ribbon.jpeg

Attachments

• Photo_1.jpeg
    Photo_1.jpeg
    128.8 KB · Views: 0
  • Photo_10.jpeg
    Photo_10.jpeg
    122.2 KB · Views: 0
  • Photo_9.jpeg
    Photo_9.jpeg
    89 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
Feb 1, 2024 at 4:24 AM Post #2 of 221
Awesome :)

Feb 1, 2024 at 7:13 AM Post #5 of 221
Hopefully we'll be able to demo them here in Europe.

Anyone know specifics concerning pricing for current Raal owners?

Feb 1, 2024 at 7:33 AM Post #6 of 221
Hopefully we'll be able to demo them here in Europe.

Anyone know specifics concerning pricing for current Raal owners?
Headphone.Shop in Heidelberg will have one for demo. Euro pricing has already been discussed on the SR1a thread. Different pricing will reflect Immanis full-set including new star8 cable and ‘naked’ with just the case. I’m sure Aleks will be along soon to give all the relevant updates.

Feb 1, 2024 at 7:46 AM Post #7 of 221
Headphone.Shop in Heidelberg will have one for demo. Euro pricing has already been discussed on the SR1a thread. Different pricing will reflect Immanis full-set including new star8 cable and ‘naked’ with just the case. I’m sure Aleks will be along soon to give all the relevant updates.
Good... pricing information in the other thread didn't appear to be be from the manufacturer or product rep, and- as you hinted at above - was incomplete.

Feb 1, 2024 at 7:52 AM Post #8 of 221
Awful headband for the price...

Feb 1, 2024 at 8:36 AM Post #9 of 221
Look forward to hearing more on how it will be available in Asia as well. :)

Feb 1, 2024 at 10:20 AM Post #10 of 221
Is that all you have to say?
Has somebody paid you to come here and make negative comments?
Those of us who own Aleks’s previous ‘could be better’ attempts love them primarily for their sound quality and probably also for their unconventional looks.
Come back and reiterate your negative comment once you’ve heard them.

Feb 1, 2024 at 10:33 AM Post #11 of 221
Is that all you have to say?
Has somebody paid you to come here and make negative comments?
Those of us who own Aleks’s previous ‘could be better’ attempts love them primarily for their sound quality and probably also for their unconventional looks.
Come back and reiterate your negative comment once you’ve heard them.
I will add that it appears to be similar to the SR1a headband, which I wear 6+ hours a day and find extremely comfortable.

Feb 1, 2024 at 10:59 AM Post #12 of 221
I have seen some other quick'n'dirty pre-production pictures of the Immanis, and the headband looks definitely more refined than the SR1a/CA1a. Nothing super fancy, but the effort of building something more luxurious shows up.

However, I would wait until RAAL 1995 shows the fully finished product official photo shooting for conclusive comments.

Also, I hope RAAL 1995 will creat an Official thread that supersedes this one as soon as they get the MoT status on the platform, where the opening post or few posts disclose as much as possible pictures and tech info - and launch pricing including VAT - of their new brand and product line, directly from the horse's mouth.

I envisage such thread has the potential to become another "classic" on Head-fi summit fi, with hundreds of pages growing over the next few years :)

Feb 1, 2024 at 11:47 AM Post #13 of 221
The real thing lies underneath...
asfvvf.jpg

I specifically did not want to do some CNC embroidery, I prefer understating whenever possible.
Folded edge on both layers, soft layer in the middle, diamond pattern cushioning on suede (for grip)...thread matches the wood...seen only by the owner, most of the time...
Loops around the buckle/click-stop, replaceable without tools.

Last edited:
RAAL 1995 Stay updated on RAAL 1995 at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

https://www.facebook.com/raalribbon https://raalribbon.com/
Feb 1, 2024 at 12:07 PM Post #15 of 221

Users who are viewing this thread

Back