Quick! need phones for friends bday present! suggestions please!
Sep 9, 2011 at 2:19 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 5

crz

New Head-Fier
Alright so my friends birthday is next week and he said he wanted some beatz by Dre and I was like NO WAY! we gotta get you some real headphones. But I want it to be a surprise! Alright anyways he listens to mostly RnB, Rap, and some reggae so he wants some good bass. Price range is $150-$200 Max. Full sized, closed, non amped and better than beats! Please post some suggestions! This is urgent!

Sep 9, 2011 at 2:21 AM Post #2 of 5
Sony XB-700? Sorry it's the only thing that comes to mind without an amp and within that price range.

Sep 9, 2011 at 2:32 AM Post #3 of 5
ATH-M50

Sep 9, 2011 at 2:38 AM Post #4 of 5

Quote:
Alright so my friends birthday is next week and he said he wanted some beatz by Dre and I was like NO WAY! we gotta get you some real headphones. But I want it to be a surprise! Alright anyways he listens to mostly RnB, Rap, and some reggae so he wants some good bass. Price range is $150-$200 Max. Full sized, closed, non amped and better than beats! Please post some suggestions! This is urgent!

Heya,

Shure DJ750.

Very best,

Sep 10, 2011 at 4:01 AM Post #5 of 5
Whatever Ultrasone you feel comfortable buying. They package those things up REALLY nicely and they're great for gaming and bassheads and that entire spectrum of "audiophiles"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back