Questyle QP1
Aug 29, 2015 at 8:22 AM Post #1,208 of 4,272
I am very interested in the QP1R.  My question to Questyle is whether there were any plans to add browse by "Composer" feature in a future firmware update.

This feature is essential for us classical music lovers and it was available in the iPod Classic.

This feature would use the "Composer" tag then would display a list of albums when a composer is selected.

Aug 29, 2015 at 9:20 AM Post #1,209 of 4,272
I am very interested in the QP1R.  My question to Questyle is whether there was any plans to add browse by "Composer" feature in a future firmware update.

This feature is essential for us classical music lovers and it was available in the iPod Classic.

This feature would use the "Composer" tag then would display a list of albums when a composer is selected.

Hi Hicham.

We have forwarded your request to the Jason Wang, Questyle Audio's designer ad CEO.

Aug 29, 2015 at 11:34 AM Post #1,213 of 4,272
I hope they added a Usb dac functionnality, as I love to keep using my dap as an external dac once I get home everyday (like I'm doing with my dx90)

Aug 29, 2015 at 12:39 PM Post #1,215 of 4,272
If Questyle implements USB dac audio features and browse by  "album artist" i will buy QP1R.
smily_headphones1.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back