Questyle QP Master New Upcoming DAP.
Dec 6, 2023 at 1:32 AM Post #260 of 267
Is the QPM still under production and do they give a after sale service on a QPM

Jan 3, 2024 at 6:50 PM Post #261 of 267
Is the QPM still under production and do they give a after sale service on a QPM
Unfortunately we have discontinued the QPM and have run out of almost all stock of components for repair, including batteries. Sorry to be the bearer of bad news.

Questyle Audio Engineering Stay updated on Questyle Audio Engineering at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

https://www.facebook.com/questyleaudioeng @Questyle_Technology https://www.questyle.com info@questyle.com
Jan 4, 2024 at 2:57 PM Post #263 of 267
Questyle Audio Engineering Stay updated on Questyle Audio Engineering at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

https://www.facebook.com/questyleaudioeng @Questyle_Technology https://www.questyle.com info@questyle.com
Jan 16, 2024 at 10:19 AM Post #264 of 267
I recently have the same problem with my QPM ! The battery has swollen !
I immediately mailed Questyle for a battery replacement and I received quickly an answer that was possible for x dollars… good news !

« Hi,
I'm sorry, the battery of QPM needs to be customized, and the price is very expensive.
If the freight is included, it will cost about 100 US dollars.
If you still want to change, please contact me.

Thank you. »

immediately after - the day after - I received another mail that it was unfortunately NOT possible for there is NO parts for it !!! Bad news !

«
I am so sorry to hear of this issue you're having.

Unfortunately, I'm afraid there's not much we can do in this situation. We are out of stock of QPM batteries, and do not have the necessary demand to run a new round of mass production to make more batteries at a reasonable price.

The QP1R, QP2R, and QPM all have different battery types, unfortunately.

I'm sorry to be the bearer of bad news. And I wish there was more I could do to help solve this for you — but sadly there is not.

Yours,

Questyle Team »

after my answer telling them that so what… I just get a 2000$ brick now for a quite recent gear so… no polite answer nor solution given to me…!!!

« Hi there,
The day before I received this email from a colleague of you :

« Hi,
I'm sorry, the battery of QPM needs to be customized, and the price is very expensive.

Thank you.«

And the day after you are writing me it is not possible and leave me with a 2000$/€ brick !!!???
For a DAP not so old !
And this should not have happened
Not very good for your trade mark image and I will surely refer to it soon on Head-Fi community which will be very happy to hear about that
In France we have a law obliging manufacturers to have parts for 10 years for gears and this,one was bought in France
So please be kind to find and send me the right battery and I will manage myself to change it or another available solution
Oh and a question please : does the DAP can works without battery on his dedicated hub HB-2 ?
Or the USB-C connector is only for charging battery as well ?
Regards »

Very strange indeed !
In Europe in France there’s a law to oblige manufacturers to have replacement parts for ten years for gears
So yes please : find an equitable solution for me for it’s not very serious for a so much well known brand with a so much good reputation (till now…) in the audiophile world like yours !
thanks and regards

Jan 24, 2024 at 4:38 AM Post #265 of 267
I recently have the same problem with my QPM ! The battery has swollen !
I immediately mailed Questyle for a battery replacement and I received quickly an answer that was possible for x dollars… good news !

« Hi,

Thank you. »

immediately after - the day after - I received another mail that it was unfortunately NOT possible for there is NO parts for it !!! Bad news !

«
I am so sorry to hear of this issue you're having.

Unfortunately, I'm afraid there's not much we can do in this situation. We are out of stock of QPM batteries, and do not have the necessary demand to run a new round of mass production to make more batteries at a reasonable price.

The QP1R, QP2R, and QPM all have different battery types, unfortunately.

I'm sorry to be the bearer of bad news. And I wish there was more I could do to help solve this for you — but sadly there is not.

Yours,

Questyle Team »

after my answer telling them that so what… I just get a 2000$ brick now for a quite recent gear so… no polite answer nor solution given to me…!!!

« Hi there,
The day before I received this email from a colleague of you :

« Hi,

Thank you.«

And the day after you are writing me it is not possible and leave me with a 2000$/€ brick !!!???
For a DAP not so old !
And this should not have happened
Not very good for your trade mark image and I will surely refer to it soon on Head-Fi community which will be very happy to hear about that
In France we have a law obliging manufacturers to have parts for 10 years for gears and this,one was bought in France
So please be kind to find and send me the right battery and I will manage myself to change it or another available solution
Oh and a question please : does the DAP can works without battery on his dedicated hub HB-2 ?
Or the USB-C connector is only for charging battery as well ?
Regards »

Very strange indeed !
In Europe in France there’s a law to oblige manufacturers to have replacement parts for ten years for gears
So yes please : find an equitable solution for me for it’s not very serious for a so much well known brand with a so much good reputation (till now…) in the audiophile world like yours !
thanks and regards
This situation is very unfortunate for QPM owners. i too own a QPM, and would like to have the assurance that my expensive products expiry date wont come sooner rather than later from something easily repairable. Please keep us posted on how this unfolds!

Apr 5, 2024 at 5:28 AM Post #267 of 267
This is very disappointing. It would be nice to at least get instructions to open it up and the specs to source your own battery…
dont know if this is too late, but if you prolly heat up the back glass of the QPm, you could prolly get the glue to melt and lift into the electronics bay of it. I had a QP2R that the back glass smashed and it was held by glue. Ive owned 2 so far (QP1, QP2R) and thats how theyre held down.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back