Questyle CMA600i first impressions thread
Dec 24, 2016 at 8:48 AM Post #91 of 553
Anyone has any update on the clipping issue ? I have family in China and I'm considering buying the CMA600i for a work station configuration coupled with a thx00 ebony and an elear (also have a pair of Vega and Andro to run it with). As it's mainly going to be playing sound from my work computer via USB for FLAC and DSD files I'm a bit worried.

Dec 27, 2016 at 6:59 PM Post #95 of 553
  That's great news, will it be a soft or a hardware fix ? Thanks for the heads up !

Likely the latter but we will make sure those existing customers experiencing the issue will be happy.

Please announce a fix and that you are making a black unit as well.

Oh interesting a black Questyle desktop piece you say...

headphones.com Stay updated on headphones.com at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

https://www.headphones.com/ andrew@headphones.com
Dec 27, 2016 at 7:18 PM Post #97 of 553
I haven't tested with USB yet, but my unit makes a unpleasant noise sometimes through optical. It doesn't happen when changing from one track to the next, but rather if the music is paused for a few seconds. Then when I turn it on again the noise appears or if I'm listening via YouTube and spend a few moments searching for a new song the noise will appear when I start the video. It's like the unit goes to sleep too quickly and wakes up with a loud noise when it receives a signal. Is this normal?

Dec 28, 2016 at 4:36 AM Post #99 of 553
  Likely the latter but we will make sure those existing customers experiencing the issue will be happy.

Oh interesting a black Questyle desktop piece you say...

discreet hint. 
biggrin.gif

Dec 28, 2016 at 11:54 PM Post #100 of 553
Hello! my serial number for the cma600i is 10300500138.  Have been experiencing the clicks and pops via usb.  Also, earlier in this thread a questyle rep said there were clear tops available to buy.  I PMed him and got no response, is it still possible to get one?

Dec 29, 2016 at 12:18 AM Post #103 of 553
  Hello! my serial number for the cma600i is 10300500138.  Have been experiencing the clicks and pops via usb.  Also, earlier in this thread a questyle rep said there were clear tops available to buy.  I PMed him and got no response, is it still possible to get one?

Thanks for the serial number. Yeah still can get clear tops, been a bit behind in a lot of PM on HF for the clear tops but I will try to get the ball rolling on that soon.

LMK also know about the clear tops. I sent a PM about them a while ago and never heard anything back.

Thx!

Dec 29, 2016 at 12:57 AM Post #104 of 553
i emailed questyle with an enquiry a few months back and didn't receive a reply...

Dec 29, 2016 at 5:25 AM Post #105 of 553
  Great thanks for that! that was meant to be a PM but i failed >.>

Ahh I see lol.

LMK also know about the clear tops. I sent a PM about them a while ago and never heard anything back.

Thx!

Ok! 

i emailed questyle with an enquiry a few months back and didn't receive a reply...

Sorry if we missed it, had a bit of a hiccup with responding to pm and emails little while ago but should be on top of them now. You can resend an email or pm me directly your issues, questions, etc and I should be able to help.

headphones.com Stay updated on headphones.com at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

https://www.headphones.com/ andrew@headphones.com

Users who are viewing this thread

Back