Question on IEMs
Mar 9, 2011 at 1:06 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 6

dude120

100+ Head-Fier
I'm looking to get the best set of IEM's I can for the price. I'm willing to listen to suggestions, but I believe I've narrowed my choices down to two sets of IEM's. 
Would either of these be good choices for the price range, and which one would you be the general consensus to be a better choice?
http://www.amazon.com/HeadDirect-RE0-HEAD-DIRECT-In-ear-Headphones/dp/B001MQ8BL6 - HEAD-DIRECT RE0
or
http://www.amazon.com/Audéo-Perfect-Earphones-012-Black/dp/B003V9QDXK - Audéo Perfect Bass Earphones 
For the type of music I listen to, (which is generally relative to the set picked out), I usually will listen to almost anything except rap.
Any and all replies are appreciated, thanks.  

Mar 10, 2011 at 5:41 PM Post #4 of 6
Personally, I like the RE-0 more than Audeo Perfect Bass Earphones. However, the RE-0 has been said to be bass-light. So, I think it really depends on what sound signature you prefer. Would you prefer something a bit more "boomy" or something a bit more detailed?

Mar 10, 2011 at 7:41 PM Post #5 of 6

Quote:
Personally, I like the RE-0 more than Audeo Perfect Bass Earphones. However, the RE-0 has been said to be bass-light. So, I think it really depends on what sound signature you prefer. Would you prefer something a bit more "boomy" or something a bit more detailed?

Quote:
you havent really given any criteria for saying whats better for you

Thanks for the responses!
As for criteria, I'm open to suggestions. My budget is 50-100 bucks for a new set of IEMs.  Both sets of iems i listed look good to me, but I want to make sure that I am getting a good set of IEM's that I can take with me wherever I take my atrix 4g, which has now replaced my ipod. I suppose in this case I may look for headphones that may have a little more bass, but I definitely wouldn't want to sacrifice overall sound quality for more bass. Are there any other good IEMs in this price range I should be looking at?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back