Question: Is Monster earphones made in CHINA?
Dec 4, 2010 at 6:21 PM Post #16 of 23

Quote:
Most likely fake. Yes, genuine Turbines are make in China, but I really doubt it's real. Tell him to send pics

it's kinda hard to just tell from pics (unless they're really really high quality) because fakes look almost identical to the real phones, plus, since the seller claims the phones are real but the accessories are fake, you have no choice but to look at the phones

Dec 4, 2010 at 7:52 PM Post #17 of 23
Maybe the workers are just stealing the screens.
biggrin.gif
 If you buy these, I'm sure you'll get what's deserved.

Dec 4, 2010 at 8:05 PM Post #18 of 23

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kunlun /img/forum/go_quote.gif

There are no laws against theft in China?

Apparently not, it's quite common for them to simply take plans and produce the exact same items in china without the original manufacturer ever knowing.  They just don't do any research or development, every time the original comes out with something new the clone companies start making the same thing in a few weeks or months.  It's huge in airsoft where the clones are actually decent enough to have taken over most of the market.

Dec 4, 2010 at 8:20 PM Post #20 of 23

Quote:
Well... There really isn't a law against intellectual theft...

china probably does have laws against intellectual theft, but who's enforcing it?

Dec 28, 2010 at 4:33 AM Post #21 of 23
born and raised in china,  i had lots of things for cheap, im talking dirt cheap

sean john jeans, racowear jackets can be had for 2-3 us dallor not the fake ones.   not just clothes, most of things thats made in china can be had for cheap

how we get it ?

whenever the factory gets order from us or other country, they dont just make what they ask for, say order is 1000 pair of jeans, there would be 1200 to be made. there still would be org material left they might make a lot more with same or similar materiel  so the 200 extra ones and the extra they made would be sold legally under the table through the goverment connection, so sometimes i could see a lot of original materiel or parts flowed in the market

ironically most headphones thats made in japan is not really made in japan, they were made in china but packaged in japan, and it is totally legal to put made in japan one the box.  

sennheiser mx500 was only $1.5 dollars exported from china,  can you image how much does it cost to make them?
most headphones cost only a couple of us dimes to make!

BTW there is law in china, except only the ones who breaks the law is the polices or politicians.

Apr 21, 2011 at 5:21 AM Post #23 of 23

Quote:
I don't care whether it comes with the original package or not. If the earphone itself is good, then the price would be rather attractive.

Besides, the story told by the seller is quite interesting, workers can take them out of Monster's factory and the seller says it's legal???

``
[size=x-small]Q3:Is this headphone legal?
A3:Actually,there is no law about this part in China,so it's legal.It will go through China Customs & your country customs legally.
[/size]​
[size=x-small]''[/size]​

It's so normal in china....yah a agree with you so much, i bought my beats with a low price but it's great, my friends agree too, it's the lamborghini, I've heard someone bought the bad, so you should be careful, this's my lamborhini.http://www.beatsbydrepro.com/beats-dr-dre-studio/monster-beats-by-dr-dre-studio-headphone-lamborghini-limited-edition.html

Users who are viewing this thread

Back