Question about HF-2
Aug 14, 2009 at 1:04 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 16

xanadux

New Head-Fier
I'm so interested in Grado HF-2, and i'm wondering if anyone who can tell me where i can get these cans right now? I have checked ttvj.com but they didnt show up.

THXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Aug 14, 2009 at 1:10 AM Post #3 of 16
They're limited run cans, but keep an eye on the FS forum...if people don't like them, they'll sometimes put them up for sale there. You'll pay a bit of a premium, though.

Aug 14, 2009 at 1:12 AM Post #4 of 16
They were a limited edition, and there are no more available. You can email Todd and ask to be put on a waiting list, and if people cancel or return their order, you might get lucky, but the best chance is to watch the FS forum regularly, and keep your fingers crossed.

Aug 14, 2009 at 1:49 AM Post #5 of 16
Quote:

Originally Posted by boomana /img/forum/go_quote.gif
They were a limited edition, and there are no more available. You can email Todd and ask to be put on a waiting list, and if people cancel or return their order, you might get lucky, but the best chance is to watch the FS forum regularly, and keep your fingers crossed.

Todd? where can i find his email address?
i review the FS forum everyday like have meals =0= i will keep my eyes on there.

Thanks to all above

PS: If sum1 wanna sell HF-2, PM me pls~

Aug 14, 2009 at 3:05 AM Post #7 of 16
629 xpress shipped.
smily_headphones1.gif
I will sell it for 1 million dollars!

Aug 14, 2009 at 3:40 AM Post #8 of 16
I hope that you find one. Just got mine today. I am no. 248 so if you are on the waiting list there are still a fair number of people who could cancel.

Aug 14, 2009 at 5:37 AM Post #9 of 16
Quote:

Originally Posted by blargman /img/forum/go_quote.gif
629 xpress shipped.
smily_headphones1.gif
I will sell it for 1 million dollars!

i'm selling it for 2 dollars [size=xx-small]less than a million[/size]
wink.gif

Aug 14, 2009 at 5:45 AM Post #10 of 16
The best hope is putting out a WTB (want to buy) in the For Sale Forum. Name a price and an owner might just bite.

Another option is to pick up another desireable headphone (maybe a K-1000) and offer a generous trade.

Also, you might want to wait a few months. People are still getting their HF-2s and the FOTM fervor is still hot with all the new toys. By the end of the year, the froth and foam should die off and people might be looking to sell to buy Christmas gifts or pay their taxes.

Aug 14, 2009 at 6:24 AM Post #11 of 16
Quote:

Originally Posted by Uncle Erik /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Another option is to pick up another desireable headphone (maybe a K-1000) and offer a generous trade.

I thought the going rate for K-1000 was over $1000. That's more than twice the original price of HF-2, isn't it?

Aug 14, 2009 at 6:30 AM Post #12 of 16
Quote:

Originally Posted by pcf /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I thought the going rate for K-1000 was over $1000. That's more than twice the original price of HF-2, isn't it?

I'd take that trade for monetary reasons, but not sonically.
tongue_smile.gif

Aug 14, 2009 at 6:52 AM Post #13 of 16
Quote:

Originally Posted by pcf /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I think that Erik was saying simply to make an offer that is really difficult to pass up. If you really wanted an HF-2, offering a K1K or just offering $1k would be a good way to get one.

Aug 14, 2009 at 7:16 AM Post #15 of 16
Quote:

Originally Posted by tintin47 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I think that Erik was saying simply to make an offer that is really difficult to pass up. If you really wanted an HF-2, offering a K1K or just offering $1k would be a good way to get one.

Hi Tintin,

I know. I am just wondering if anyone is willing to pay that much for them already? They haven't even all been delivered yet.
And, I personally don't think they are on the same level as K-1000 (of course it's just my opinion and they are totally different phones).

If someone want to trade their K-1000 for my HF-2....
icon10.gif
(just kidding!)

-Paul

Users who are viewing this thread

Back